SAU Community

Spark Plugs And Coil Packs

Oem and splitfires are roughly the same price now days.

Check out 'kudosmotorsport' they have some great gear and are very well priced.

I too use 7es gapped to 0.8

Lel discussion time.

I run BCPR6ES-11 (1.1mm gap) with Yellow Jackets. Standard RB26 motor standard boost. Works fine, no issues, even when overheating during a track day.

If you're on a budget or have a standard engine, yellow jackets are fine.

From the consensus around here, if you're pushing you're engine towards 300kW, best to go OEM coils and 7ES plugs.

^^lol. You can lookup the SAU yj feedback thread if u can find it. I wonder where it went. Rolls eyes. To op, buy what your budget allows for but remember you get what you pay for and poor man often pays twice. Splitfires can be found for around 550 and OEM around the 600 mark. The decision is yours. China or Japan.

You can get YJs for only $400 including express post. I have them in stock and post daily. These are actually really good for high boost applications despite what others say.

OEM and Splitfire are too pricey due to middlemen markups and over-inflated wholesale prices.

YJs have been on the market for around 7 years now. Ive sold heaps to thousands of people all over the world.

There's tons of positive feedback on them. Here's my ebay feedback to prove it - see here

Nothing but good comments on the YJs and Im also a trader here on SAU.

Buy YJs direct from the manufacturer (ME) and save your hard earned for other mods.

I am a trader on SAU and I have every right to sell and promote my products.

in the appropriate 'for sale - traders' section. Keep flogging your horse in the open forums and expect to get hosed; pls no more tears when you do.

To OP re spark plugs, everyone says use coppers and just change them more, but I've had less misfires/smoother idle with iridiums, and they've last me frkn years, and work out better value. So not really any reason to pay less and have to keep changing plugs IMO, but up to you of course.

To OP re spark plugs, everyone says use coppers and just change them more, but I've had less misfires/smoother idle with iridiums, and they've last me frkn years, and work out better value. So not really any reason to pay less and have to keep changing plugs IMO, but up to you of course.

My tuner told me to get PFR7G- for best results with tune. Done about 2 years on them so far.