SAU Community

Nissan skyline GTR R33 72xx kms

Nissan skyline GTR R33 72xx kms

Selling a Skyline GTR R33 with 72xx kms for sale, immaculate condition, no modifications.  $80,000 or best offer. I am welcoming any offers via private message.

Hello everyone. This post is in regards to a 1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R BCNR33 Manual 4WD.  I posted about this car a few months ago, but did not have pictures to offer and the post was taken down as I did not have a price idea.  I posted this more recently in a different part of this forum looking for price suggestions, and it seems to be valued at between $70,000 and $100,000. I repost this topic here in the hopes of getting more exposure to people looking to buy a car, now that I have a sale price - I hope this is not taboo and apologies to people who are essentially reading the same post twice.

The brief backstory:  My father was a car lover, he purchased this R33 and barely ever drove it because he wanted to keep it in immaculate condition. It was his toy he would admire from the garage.  My father died 6 years ago and the family has held onto the car, but now we are ready to sell it. It has 7255km on the clock and is in perfect condition, barely driven, never raced, never modified. Always stored in a garage with a car cover over it.   It is currently is garaged in Melbourne and the rego has been renewed about a month ago. It is roadworthy and working, obviously.  The Japanese VIN number is: BCNR33-042241

I am receiving a lot of requests from people looking to come and see the car, without any of them actually making an offer. The car is garaged about a 40-minute drive from my house - I’d spend my life driving to and from the car if I took everyone to see it, with none of them seemingly having any intention of buying it. Of course, if you make an actual offer, you’ll get to see the car to confirm its condition is as advertised prior to buying.

Please find attached a few photos. I have more if you desire a photo of a certain section of the car.

kms.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

20161019_161853.jpg

20161019_161935.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

VIN number proper.jpg

• Like 1

so clean,

gonna be such a hard one on price that im not going to put my 2c in.

but very interested to see what price it goes for if you sell it.
this is the kinda thing i would expect to see go for drug money in usa in 5 years.

Edited by GH05T

On 11/7/2016 at 0:42 PM, vxsr33 said:

Is it normal for the odometers to be misaligned like that?

Not questioning the authenticity of the km, i just assumed that it was a sign of a rolled back odometer.

Glws though

Hey mate,

Someone else commented on that too. Ive never seen another GTR's odometer, so i'm not sure. My dad would never have bothered. Only what that could have happened is if the guy my dad bought it off rolled them back - but I imagine it would have been hard to fool my dad, he was obsessed.  I assume anyone that wants to buy the care will be able to look at it in person and decide if the kms are real.   

GLWS - My 2c if you care to hear them.

If you are after that sort of money I'd be paying the $150 from Japanese ODO check/Japanese history check and providing all the documentation with the car. It would also probably be a good idea to take a shit load more photos of everything. Saves 100's of people messaging you asking for them.

Good luck. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...