SAU Community

300 Plus from RB25 for street

6 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

if you need a Plaz cooler you know who to ask :)

Ha ha yeah you helped out with the brakes!

Could you PM me a price? I cant get one straight away but would help with budgeting

On ‎8‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:27 PM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

put some ARP headstuds in, moarrrrrrrrr boost man

Law of diminishing returns Dose Pipe - we upped the boost to 22psi and only made 306rwkw.  I think that unless I spend a lot more time on the dyno finding out where the weak link is and re engineer my set up I will see little gain vs psi increase.  Somewhere in every tune there is a point where power and efficiency cross over, right now I am at that point for this set up.

Maybe restriction on cooling and or exhaust flow, I found the stock manifold starts to glow about 300kW+

Might was glowing like the sun lol... once I moved the gate onto the manifold, the glow decreased, reduction in restriction and heat then motor just breathed better netting a 40kW gain (although turbo was revised, same compressor but CBB centre and updated rear housing by HyperGear)

10 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Maybe restriction on cooling and or exhaust flow, I found the stock manifold starts to glow about 300kW+

Might was glowing like the sun lol... once I moved the gate onto the manifold, the glow decreased, reduction in restriction and heat then motor just breathed better netting a 40kW gain (although turbo was revised, same compressor but CBB centre and updated rear housing by HyperGear)

Sututututuuuuuu do you have a picture of how your manifold was done? Who also did it for you? I know cast is supposed to be a bit harder to weld. 

This was a post i think from Scotty a long time ago... Ive always wondered why more havent tried it... But looking at my car today, it's cause its a tight squeeze...

http://post-63525-0-08589500-1372216839_zpss0au

Whats the sensor thats suppose to be there, cause its in the way...?

Interesting thread, mines been at 250odd for a few years and will be doing a few things over the next 12 months to give 300 a nudge

Everything on my car at the moment seems to be pretty happy at 250, HKS 2535 turbo, Blitz turnflow intercooler etc. I'm in no rush to change too much as it's a great daily package as it is

Subscribed :)

Interesting thread, mines been at 250odd for a few years and will be doing a few things over the next 12 months to give 300 a nudge
Everything on my car at the moment seems to be pretty happy at 250, HKS 2535 turbo, Blitz turnflow intercooler etc. I'm in no rush to change too much as it's a great daily package as it is
Subscribed [emoji4]

Just add e85 and more boost or water meth injection with more boost and you should go close.

• 2 weeks later...