SAU Community

What r34 are qld p plate legal

Hey guys sorry if this is in the wrong place but I have been looking at skylines and I really want to get one but I'm not to sure if there legal for qld p plate drivers I'd really like to get a rear wheel r34 more specifically I'd like to know what models are p plate legal cause I have a mates dad that imports skylines from Japan and I'd like him to tell me when he gets a curtain model but I have to find out what's legal first thanks guys

Edited by Caleb axford

4 minutes ago, niZmO_Man said:

Buy a newish Corolla or something, save your money until you have full license, then buy a turbo R34.

I already have a corolla that's why I'm able to save money I'm able to afford it I just want to know what I can get so I don't get one and I can't even drive it

Ok so you want an r34, but don't want a gtr, and need it to be p plate legal...aka, you have to get an n/a.

Ferrets are also illegal for you in qld but are way cheaper than a gtr and would looook kewl trained to sit on your shoulders....get a ferret man it will be awesome.

What is point of thread?

• Like 2

R34 gt. About 150kw . About 1450kg.
Engines are reliable due to low power processing. They are smooth and wind out nice for the age.
Good for the skyline asthetics. Can be converted by either engine change or modification to the engine when power is wanted.
Cheapest skidlines out there atm apart from r33rb20 and auto r31. They will stay that way.
No amount of mods will make it truely a gtt or gtr but can make it similar.

If ya can save up and save up and buy em all.
Turbo skidlines $$$$ maintained or they fall to bits.