SAU Community

R.I.P.:an SAU'er & their R34?

LTSJayce

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Condolences to the family and friends of those killed in the accident...it always a sad day when someone looses their life in an accident like this, regardless of the circumstances.

What a waste of life though...hopefully others will learn from the tragic mistake that these people made. If you want to race or push your car to the limit, then for the sake of your passengers and other road users, please do it in a safe environment on a race track.

my cousin and i were the first person on the scene, it happened 2 doors down. my skyline was about 20 metres away.

i was telling people to turn hazards lights on their cars who were trying to drive past and call 000. as i approached the wreck, between the engine of the car and the actual car were 2 men thrown from it, one man had a fence on him, i pulled that off him. i checked both pulses, and got none.. solomn times. i put rugs over the bodies, although people kept pulling them off to have a look, there was the girls hand though a gap in the wreck against the powerpole, clenched in a fist, same, no pulse. nothing anyone could do. fuel was running everywhere, the police came and made the scene safe, and waited about 2 hours for forensic officers to come. i pulled the front bar aside to see if it actually was an R34 and the plates said it all, EVLR34... there was skid marks before the crash and then (if anyone knows chamberland road in Wyoming) there is a big dip in the road, where they think he got airborn and crossed the road and into the pole.. no-one touching much and no-one talking much. i went home to sydney at about 11, so i dont know what happened after that. condolences to the family and friends. not a pretty site. TOM.

An absolutely AVOIDABLE waste of young lives! I feel for all of those left behind who will have to deal with this tragedy for years to come! They are the real victims! Please guys/gals before you drive recklessly in built up areas spare a thought for your family and friends!!!! It only takes millisecond to rip a family apart and it is never ever fully put back together. To out live your children is a nightmare no parent should ever have to cope with! My sympathy to all related / connected with this heartbreaking event!

saw the news this morning, n it reminds me of another accident that happen not too far from my place a while ago. A heavily modified Honda civic doing around130 km/h in a 70 zone n lose control sideway into a tree n split the car in half just like that skyline GTR on the news. Driver n passanger killed at the scene. Sad.

my mum works like a counselor. havent spoken to her yet though.

it has put me right off my car at the moment. i just cant stress how mortal we all are, what i saw last night has definatly had an effect on me. i drove so slow on the way home.. and everybody knows how stupid they have driven in the past. keep it to the race track where conditions are more controlled.

that is ****ed up........ i know it aint nice but i wish "L" platers were shown things like this as a part of getting their lisence.... it might make people slow down and realise how quickly things can go wrong ;):(:D

I am from the Coast and I joined just to send my condolences to the friends and family of the lost ones.

I am not going to go on and say "stupid driving, blah blah blah blah" because I am sure there are many friends of the lost ones on here and it is the last thing they need or want to be hearing. Regardless of the way the driver may have been drining, nobody deserves to lose their life like this and the family and friends certainly do not deserve to lose their loved ones.

Rest In Piece

such a tragic loss of life....there seems to be so much of it at late!

naturally, condolences to the family and friends.

Its already been echoed but speed needs to be saved for the track or strip.....not the urban road....

As someone has said....out living a child is not a nice experience for any parent. Our lives, are very much a part of others and loss affects all.

so unfortunately, that something like this has happened, i hope the youths out there realise the potential of high powered cars and keep in mind that its not only the lives of those in the car, but those around on the streets walking by in others cars..before they want to show off or do something stupid... its so sad to see this happen to a fellow Sau'er.. =(

may they all rest in peace..

just told my boss, and he told me to sell my 'Line' .. aiiiii