SAU Community

Stagea Brakes

Sydneykid

The standard R34 lines conveniently had been chopped from Japan...

The restrictor will be removed the custom lines will have to wait till next week now

• 1 month later...

Ok all I have no pedal. I have a s1 just swapped the fronts for 32gtr. I used the stock stagea line and banjo bolt. I can bleed them no air is coming out but when the car is running there is no pedal at all unless u pump it up but wont hold it after. I have a hissing sound when u pump the pedal and the car will rev hunt. What could be the problem

Nar dont see any leaks at all. Not dropping the fluid level and no fluid dropping from the calipers

It sounds like the master is your culprit in this situation mate. You may want to check the seals on the master before going any further.

If you don't clamp the lines before undoing the banjo from the stock callipers, there is a good chance you will get air in the ABS motor and these sort of issues will arise. I have bled the ABS lines myself, it just takes a lot longer as the air doesn't like going down hill.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought r33 gtr calipers and rotors for my s2 rs4s. Will i need r33 gtr braided lines? or can i just remove the restrictor like previously said?

is there anything else i'll need to take into consideration?