SAU Community

Group Tint A Car Day

Scotty

G'day Guys.

Recently imported an R32, but as summer approaches, I'm looking to tint my car's windows before its too late.

I recall there was a tint a car day a while back when I still had my R33, but not sure who set it up.

Any advice? Would others be keen on attending?

Thanks

DJ Lethal (Nathan) Set it up. Was a Long long time ago. This was at Tint-A-Car in camberwell. Since then the ownership has changed and dont know if any "good" deal can be done. Mind you i got it after the tint day and just asked Nathan and got the discount.

Guys, I can highly recommend CarTint in Ringwood. The films used are top notch and workmanship is second to none.

Rob was our first Club Prez and is still active with the club today (nearly 10 years later!)

If you are interested, his contact details are under the CarTint section of the WRX forum.

There was a group buy done earlier this year on here for a place in Mitchem on Mooroondah Hwy. Think it might have been Premier Tint. Thats where I got my car done. Excellent job on it. Do a search in the Vic section. Mine was $180 as it was a four door sedan. :P

Buy some SAU-VIC raffle tickets and you can win a free tint from Tint-A-Car worth $495!!

Other than that, the SAU-Vic committee are going to organise a group tinting day in the new year.

Stay tuned for more info.

see John at premier tint whitehorse road mitcham..Ben and i organised the group buy early this year, got awesome discounts...

tell John you are from SAU and he may be able to do a deal for you.

Thanks all for the reply. I'm definitely down and I'll try to scrounge a few friends as well to come along to get the numbers up.

Leewah, darK please keep me posted, as keen to visit all the boys again

JetDat, saff_cossie can I ask what tint does Premier offer? Just familar with the F1 stuff from tint a car. What can you get for $180?

Thanks guys!

• 5 weeks later...