SAU Community

The New Car With Pics

saff_cossie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that we have our cars of choice all up and running, should hook up next time you're down in brighton - we can cruise church and hampton st :P j/k

i heard the handling on these cars are just outta this world... plenty of power yet to be untapped too i'm sure...

congrats mate!

shannons came through with the goods for me as well! Said the only reason they gave me insurance for a 34 under 25yr old was cos i was a SAU Member - yet another advantage of being a member peeps! :D

Thanks for all the replies and comments guys. Just took it down to Gippsland for a drive round some tracks and the handling is awesome. Flicked it onto the Gravel setting and the balance is superb. Stuff I used to drive the Lib in and get body roll, this doesnt even flinch.

Certainly will be at DECA although I am not promising any good results!

Need to find an owners manual and get a spare key cut now so will try Mitsubishi first.

Cheers guys :dry:

Awesome looking bit of kit...... :(

Im becoming more & more keen on these cars the more I see of them. Maybe one day.

No Shark fins?? Or were these evo8 onwards or a factory option?

Awesome looking bit of kit...... :(

Im becoming more & more keen on these cars the more I see of them. Maybe one day.

No Shark fins?? Or were these evo8 onwards or a factory option?

Are these the things in a row that span the width of the roof above the rear window? If so, I think they are 8's onwards and optioned so I dont have them. We saw one with those on at Sandown. James was talking to the guy about them so probably knows more than me on it. :)

I was actually after a 6 until I found this one and am very glad I got this for a few 000 extra and a lot newer with less km's so the look has really grown on me in the past few weeks.

Hey alan !! Daz here, finally got your car ! u dropped the project skyline eh ?? nice looking evo there. I didnt know ur looking for a white evo 6 as my friend is selling one at the moment... Well great car you got there... Hope to catch up soon

LOL! at pre thrashed! I think all the other test drivers will come out of the woodwork now, damn you SAU hoons!

Hey Darren, long time no speak mate, catch you on MSN next time. I really needed something I could easily clock 20,000-30,000 a year km's in and that I could hang on to for 5 years or so.

Went for a passenger ride in West's mate 6 (sorry forgot your name!) and that was the final ticket really for me to get one.