SAU Community

What Exhaust Is Everyone Runnin?

at about 5000+ all the way to the limiter mine sounds nuts.

it is a Zeta muff too...just for info...i have seen one other skyline with the same muff.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

split front dump, into an unknown full 3 inch system straight through to a rear HKS super dragger. (howler!!)

haha got a sound clip..

gay i know.. but i wanted to hear what it sounded like out of the car, as im the only one who drives it :D

Edited by jake33

3inch coby extractor no cat small 3inch resonator, pipe then comes out along my sill to a 3inch straight flow muffler which ends in front of my rear wheel mean as !!!!

Edited by STLKHR

current system: Stock dump front and cat.. to 3" "apex" Exhaust. Complete with cracks and leaks, it is so busted that the internals of the muffler are coming out.

Observe photo.

jasmaplate.jpg

DSC01251-1.jpg

System waiting to go on..

Stainless steel batmbl split dump front pipe, into stainless stell 3.5" straight through exhaust with an CV (but not electric cable controlled) and no Resi. Lucky there's a muffler though..

Fullpipe.jpg

And now in the market looking for manifold and external gate....

full 4.25 inch with a 5.5 inch cannon in the rear, no cats (not necesary here) just a huge cannon in the rear with 5.25 exit diameter. and not to forget in the front the 60mm wastegate screamer into atmo. the car is deep noted till the turbo kicks in, after that its pure hell 124dB in the cabin with the windows open.

Xforce 3" stainless steel dump/front pipe, 3" mild steel decat pipe, HKS silent high power stainless steel catback.

Sounds awsome, not to loud/drony when cruising but really opens up at about 4000rpm.

full 4.25 inch with a 5.5 inch cannon in the rear, no cats (not necesary here) just a huge cannon in the rear with 5.25 exit diameter. and not to forget in the front the 60mm wastegate screamer into atmo. the car is deep noted till the turbo kicks in, after that its pure hell 124dB in the cabin with the windows open.

haha, I'd love to hear that.

haha

soundcliporban!!!

jk

sounds like a real doosey, farken awesome.

Edited by Oblivion

hks super dragger 3.5" catback, xforce hi flow cat, aftermarket front pipe & xforce dump pipes - r32 gtr

my old r33 gtst had, kakimoto n1 3.5" catback, xforce hi flow cat, nismo front pipe, hks dump.

ill try to record it with my cam and post it up, but in my country we dont have fast internet so uploadung the clip will be a pain in the ass. If you are familiar with audio competition then you know the meter that they hang on you windshield to measure the sound output of yours subs. a friend owns one of those devices and he sat with me one day and asked if he could measure the sounds pressure on the windshield. i tiold him go ahead beacuse its impossible to have a conversation when pushing the car full throttle. we set it up and on full boost it was 124 db, mind you guys that i run a T04Z along with a monster exhaust that has to scrape evry friggin speedbump in my country, the best part is the wastegate when the eninge hits 10k and the turbo is screamin full revs. its orgasmic pleasure :P:;):D:D:D:D

hks super dragger 3.5" catback, xforce hi flow cat, aftermarket front pipe & xforce dump pipes - r32 gtr

my old r33 gtst had, kakimoto n1 3.5" catback, xforce hi flow cat, nismo front pipe, hks dump.

How loud is it?

I have the same cat-back with stock front and stock cat, It's a bit quiet for my liking..

CES dumps, CES equal fronts, metal cat, HKS super dragger stepper ( 80-90-100) muffler and res with 5" tip and sounds awsome and still under 90db. :D

Can't wait to hear the clip of "Faid" that would sound nuts.

Race car= 80mm Trust full titanium cat back (no cat) i wanted the 90mm but after dno testing it made the same power as the twin 3" open pipes anyway so i left it. One gripe is they are a bit quiet probaly 100-odd db....

the street car run's a Trust PeII