SAU Community

Light-up / Illuminated R33 Skyline Boot Garnish

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i think im sure I can make it happen. specify you paint code and the colour of lights your after. Pm me

Hi Mate,

very intertested in one

Ive got S2 Silver/Pewter Colour whatever they call it, would want the red light and posible the non clear words like i have atm, but would i lose brightness with not using the clear writing?

Thanks get back to me

Hi Mate,

very intertested in one

Ive got S2 Silver/Pewter Colour whatever they call it, would want the red light and posible the non clear words like i have atm, but would i lose brightness with not using the clear writing?

Thanks get back to me

You loose a little bit of brightness but I wouldnt stress too much about it. The one in silver in the original post is a stealth light up and its still bright as.

PM Sent.

PM replied

Did you put the red light up fascia on your car yet? I wanna see! :thumbsup:

Nah mate I am still cruzzin with a wite light up. If you go back to page 1 or 2 you will see soe red ones which were done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can you do stealth ones in black with that spray on tint stuff?? I want one of these for my S2 but dont want the red during the day, if its close to taillight brightness it will be ok

Anything stealth is impossible with red lights, they arnt as strong as the white. I might be able to do the black ones with white lights in the stealth...

I think the red letters would look nice on a black car. would match your tail lights when turned off. Your call though.