R33_Rob

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Modena ,

We are using a alot of bananas at the moment. We need to conserve them and observe designated banana times according to street number. If it wasn't for the shortage you certainly deserve more than 4. It's a relative indication at this stage.

Sorry Modena ,

We are using a alot of bananas at the moment. We need to conserve them and observe designated banana times according to street number. If it wasn't for the shortage you certainly deserve more than 4. It's a relative indication at this stage.

The system fails once again... :laugh:

wow ...

from supras to sob stories ... quite the thread *BLK33T hits his subscribe button*

Hey Alicia,

Its all good and well that you've made yourself some money and I'm sorry to here about your parents. I wasn't saying you didn't make it honestly, but now you've got some money be humble about it. You've made some very wise decisions but tact is something you've still to learn. ;)

As for rev210 here a Saturday night fever bunny for you my friend :)

What is going on with the fella who started this thread anyway ... did he own his mates arse yet or what ???

Come on guys, this is just silly... I didn't come to these forums to create enemies, I don't think anyone deserves to be bagged for their taste and opinion and I just won't do it. Aren't we all here to supposedly share a 'passion,' some experiences and knowledge about the cars we love so much??

I refuse to entertain the whole keyboard warrior thing, I am sure you guys are quite nice people as am I also, do we really need to forfeit to the immature nastiness?

Say whatever you'd like about me, I am out of this debate - It's just getting really silly. Take care and I hope to meet you sometime soon in a friendlier manner.

Aside from many happy customers cars competing and winning titles in various areas, Millennium Motorsports own signature Purple Supra 'UWU55' won the title of Australia's fastest street tyred Supra running a 10.03 @ 150.3mph at its last 2 outings with 818 rwhp - Although the car was expected to run a bit quicker and they were quite dissapointed with that run. That was a while ago now and UWU55 hasn't seen a track for a bit as a new build has begun to be bigger and better, however I don't think it would be fair to spill the secrets, so please just remember my 'Not much else compares' comment next time you see or hear about what Millennium are up to when they're back out on the track.

Anyway guys, all this nastiness really isn't nice and is a bit beneath us 'adults' don't you think? Grade 8 at an all girls school seemed less bitchy. I just don't see the need for all this, I am a friendly and happy person, I don't like to partake in negativity - Life's too short! Just enjoy! :)

Alicia.

well done to you...great to hear about somebody who started life with terrible circumstances and then end up being very successful...instead of all the bleeding heart stories going through courtrooms these days....Great choice of cars....Any chance of spending that large wad of cash and buying me my dream car...R32 GTR ????

icon6.gif

If you have to defend your own car then you're just as bad as he is...both a good cars and it boils down to preference and purpose...i love both...

This might shock alot of people and probably won't help your cause but its worth checking out...not such a boat after all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKvF08Gt8N4

Again...for those who missed it...watch this...i'm not saying the supra is a better car than a gtr but again some of you guys here are giving it way less credit than it should have...

im a supra fan boy but to be fair, in that race the supra was on better tyres apperantly, the guy is talking about it in jap at the start, might be on semi slicks or something

Hey, if it wasn't for Supra's, everyone and everyone's friend would be driving a Nissan....., now how boring would that be?

Diversity is a good thing,... so if some people love their Supra's, good on 'em...., just helps Skyline owners stand out. :/

Hey, if it wasn't for Supra's, everyone and everyone's friend would be driving a Nissan....., now how boring would that be?

Diversity is a good thing,... so if some people love their Supra's, good on 'em...., just helps Skyline owners stand out. :ermm:

very good way of looking at the situation...I like supras also....If you are ever bored jump onto youtube and start searching Supra vs...you will see heaps of great races....but the bullshit that comes out of these hurt bleeding little americans is amazing...they just cant handle the fact that something from Japan hands their ass to them on a platter

lol @ supra... and more lol @ "great races" have u noticed that all those "great" races are just straightline drags???

as for the video with the supra beating everything??

the supra is a nice car.. no doubt, ive driven heaps.. but i own a GTR and a supra doesnt handle anywhere near as good as a GTR.. did anyone else notice the supra beat the porsche??

There arent many cars that can outhandle a porsche.. and the supra is not one of those...

what also caught my attention was it also out handled an RX7?? Thats only the best handling car to come outta japan.. hahahah nice video but get real.

thats like a commodore gen 3 beating a Ferrari enzo.. :(

he may have been on better tyres.. but they were still street tyres. You cant beat an rx7 on street tyres and the 7 does indeed handle better. Its just chassis design more than anything else.

Dude, im a regular track person and as much as i hate to say this coz its kinda embarrasing on my behalf as well as most other people, but a supra doesnt even own my shitty lil civic on a technical track like winton.. its smallish, has lots of tight corners. Last time i went there were 2 supras, a black one with major mods, big turbo (T67 trust) and suspension work and wheels and everything else.. the usual stuff.. and a silver one with minor mods.. exhaust pods thats probably about it. Neither kept up around the bends... I only had suspenion mods, a cam and had my twin carbies rejetted, brakes and a set of wheels. I owned both of them. and ur tellin me a stock supra will beat a gtr around a track?? f**k off