SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

I work near the Ferntree Gully Nissan dealership..

Seen 5 R35 Gtr's being delivered there, 2 black ones and 3 white ones. they same in pairs on the back of trucks and one came with a 370z.

Goin to work today, saw a black 33, numberplates were either J3TBLK or BLKJ3T I cant remember

Candy purple/pink r33 coupe, chromies, (sounded like a non-turbo) with a cannon muffler last night around 6.30 near center road Hampton. Had personalised plates - seemed he wanted to race me *tisk* *tisk* - he gunned it at the lights.

My passengers and I laughed as you did not realise there was a portable speed camera about 100 meters away :(

This afternoon around 2PM spotted a stock red R34 coupe (not sure if it was a gt or gtt). I was behind you from Preston all the way to Thomastown - very clean car. I was not in my Skyline

At about midnight spotted a white R34 4 door heading away from the City on Princes Highway. There was a black R32 with an unpainted left front panel along side him for a couple of lights as well.

Was next to RB26T on Athol Rd last night at 10;20pm.

Also spotted a silver R33 S2 with front lip & SAU stickers on Cheltenham Rd turning right onto Springvale Rd tonight at 11:20pm

yellow 34 with full kit on springvale rd today.

then a maroon 33 gtst s1 next to us.

black 33 gtst at multilevel carpark at glenny.

spotted a 32 4door on burwood hwy at about 3:30am

spotted a black Stagea at dan murphys Rowville last night i gave a few beeps as someone was hanging out your window... pretty sure had SAU stickers