SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Cr34m, B3za, How was supper???=p

LOLOL!!! was awesome.. expect to see us there more ^^ i take it that was u driving past in ur skyline.

beza waiting at the lights next to supercheap keysborough this mornin on my way to work

surprised u didnt see that orange blob car aswell.. oh hey kris!

LOLOL!!! was awesome.. expect to see us there more ^^ i take it that was u driving past in ur skyline.

lol..i think u and Cr34m were laughing at my nephew's masterpiece on my grill... :D

Edited by toshirokato

spotted a blue r34 with sauvic sticker but missing the 'victoria' writing under the sticker.

On nepean hwy around 3:40pm

Had some lady driving the car, stopped right next to me at the lights and snubbed me off :P Im guessing boyfriends car? or she doesnt like r32s

spotted blur-32 blue r32 on princes hwy at around 5:30pm

lol..i think u and Cr34m were laughing at my nephew's masterpiece on my grill... :)

OMG!! no u remember now hahaha. the mustang cobra badge wasnt it? i said that was fkin epic i want one hahaha

OMG!! no u remember now hahaha. the mustang cobra badge wasnt it? i said that was fkin epic i want one hahaha

lol, ru for real?i can give u mine if u want :) , there was once a cop came to me and say: "ru trying to be funny?"...but was not defected...lol

after muckin around on need for speed carbon for a couple of hours yesterday i went to my gf house and on the way there i saw this

post-60821-1250710332_thumb.jpg

if pick dont work its a white audi r8

and pretty much on a daily basis see a black 34 (unsure if 2 or 4 door due to lack of sleep) with black very spokey wheels and red walls

Had a gorgeous milenium jade R34 GTR Vspec 2 Nur catch up to me the other day on Stud Road near Kellets. Got beside me, wound down the window had a few words. Then he booted it and it was gone in a flash. Unbelievable car, cannot wait to own one of these bad boys one day :-)

A dark 32GTR this morning, boundary rd. Had normal spoiler removed with only lip spoiler, i think c/f bonnet, and dark wheels... looked really tuff, you gave me a beep as I passed (in white 32).

Nice example though!

mate saw a black r34 on the back of a truck, front end all smashed up, on anakie road in Geelong. Was the one with dark rims, not the other one mentioned couple pages ago.

:down:

Spotted a white 34 at RMIT in the city today with SAU stickers. Asian dude driving. Car looked awesome. Gave a beep as I drove past, not sure if he saw me.

that was me dude, haha .. yeah i heard your beep but i was on the phone sorry mate. your car was nice and clean! mine had bugs all over it :blush: just got back from a drive to adelaide