SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

Marlin

well there you go... and i assumed no body read the rules! :)

It's only has-beens that read the rules Stu - so that we can all sit back and pass judgement :)

If we were still competing we'd be too busy trying to prep cars to read rules!

We can discuss all these issues over beers in some backwater in Eastern Europe Roy.

You may have just scored a cheap room in Basel . I can almost see my Z06 in my driveway, you need to cook though if I am putting a roof over our head :)

You may have just scored a cheap room in Basel . I can almost see my Z06 in my driveway, you need to cook though if I am putting a roof over our head :)

Sure I can cook. Well, the live in maid that I pony the cash up for will be able to cook up a storm!

how long till a r31 gts-r becomes a classic?

In therory the GTS-R is!

Surely a 2 door, turbo version of the R31 would've come out in the November 1985 release? Then under the international competition panels rule you could put on the aero kit as it was used for Group A and Classic has a lot of modification tollerence so you'd actually produce a far far better car than any genuine GTS-R.

A couple I stumbled upon last night Blaise...

http://www.rally24.com/rally-cars-for-sale/rally-car-15430.html

http://www.rally24.com/rally-cars-for-sale/ex-works-group-b-rx-7-25150.html

After being in the rotor at TT this year it really is such a shame they don't have pistons!

Cheers for that. The Group B do seem to fetch pretty big bucks. Even some of the group C replicas locally seem pretty silly money. Definately some ideas to be stolen from them though.

I am sure I am on a hiding to nothing with the rotor, but am looking forward to the project none the less. A wedding to get sorted March next year first, and then I can get started.

He will be here I'm sure! He's keen to explain that the TT doesn't Understeer of fail.

He alluded to the fact he was struggling to answer the forum sign up authentication question of "what is Nissans's premium vehicle named"..... He says it's not accepting the answer "shitbox".

He alluded to the fact he was struggling to answer the forum sign up authentication question of "what is Nissans's premium vehicle named"..... He says it's not accepting the answer "shitbox".

LOL!