SAU Community

Guilt-toy Now Running On E85 !

tuned my car(r32 rb26) on e85 about a month ago. it's an awesome fuel. i gained 40kw before my fuel system ran out(sard 280lph in tank & 600cc injectors). looking forward to see how much i can get once they are upgraded.

How injector you talking about?

What fuel pump setup do you have?

my 740's have run out of puff a fair bit short of the power you have, but i only have a tomei intank.

I have a walbro 255 intank feeding directly into a bosche 044 external pump with nismo 740cc's

the PFC is going up to 1.182 on 20psi, and the max is 1.499. plenty left. i did not check what injector duty i am getting, i am thinking 80%

Another thread that looks interesting form Evolutionm net .

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=372766

Enjoy , A .

will check it out

i got to about 90% duty cycle but that is not a true indication because my fuel pressure was dropping. i got to about 320 kw before this started happening. so the 600cc injectors could probably make more power but if i have to upgrade my fuel pump i might as well change my injectors at the same time. i'll probably go for some 1000cc's.

this is very cool topic! anthony, if you could post up a dyno graph once you have done your final power tune on e85 vs pulp.

our supra race car used to run on vpower racing but now has to use et 102.

then we will take this to the ute racing board for a comparison. mayby next year we will run the utes on e85. that will give it some decent exposure. concidering we get almost the same tv as v8 supercars....

but yeah, pulp vs e85 comparison. looking forward to it! ps.. might have to get those indy blues after all heheh

How injector you talking about?

What fuel pump setup do you have?

my 740's have run out of puff a fair bit short of the power you have, but i only have a tomei intank.

I would say you are running out of fuel pressure/flow. You might have to upgrade pump/power supply.

i swear i am going crazy, more dreams!! this time i get to the RTA to do the emissions test and my Datalogit stuffs up so I cannot load the emissions tune i had so I had to try and fix it up and re-tune it quickly with the hand controller.

I cannot wait till all this is over. lol and that better not happen today!

i swear i am going crazy, more dreams!! this time i get to the RTA to do the emissions test and my Datalogit stuffs up so I cannot load the emissions tune i had so I had to try and fix it up and re-tune it quickly with the hand controller.

I cannot wait till all this is over. lol and that better not happen today!

Your a weirdo lol.

yeah i know.. they saw my testing and the great results i have been getting and they want to be more like me..

CSR Sugar chief executive Ian Glasson said every litre of E85 made from CSR Ethanol produces less than half the CO2 emissions than one litre of petrol.

Well we will see today... Has there been any real tests so far? with real results? I have a passed emissions test with 98 octane and i will have a e85 test this afternoon!!