SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Hi every one. I'm back. Here's the PU (powered up) high flow based on a R33 2IU turbo. Note how we've modified the stock turbine inlet to increase its air ratio. Its running a custom sleeve bearing 3576 CHRA. I believe it can possibly push out close to 300rwkws with external gate.

(This high flow can be done with stock R33/4 turbo's comp housing)

puhousing1.jpg

The cost to do this high flow is $1200, and its high recommended to run it with a high pressure actautor at $150 additional.

With the 76mm comp housing it should hit 300rwkws with flate 21psi. We can alter the stock turbine housings even bigger if need to. This one is currently running off a modified gt35 turbine, Thats about the biggest we can stick in there.

Cant wait to see one come through, if you can find a decent donor car to test it (mechanically 100%) i will be happy to subsidise the tune for R&D.

Damn if only I was in Melbourne :P...

Very happy with results from the new turbo (g2), well worth the money. Turbo is installed, and pulls a lot harder through-out every gear. (just ripped a m3 lol)

Excellent product and customer service, and highly recommended.

-I just wish i saved all that money instead of getting gt 3040, spending big money on injectors, fuel pump, z32 tune etc etc just to get done by cops. Now i get similar power, and i mean similar! and all i got illegal is my t piece boost controller. Very satisfied.

Here is 2 pictures of my stock turbo V G2 to compare the difference for everyone to see.

dsc00005ane.th.jpg

dsc00007pm.th.jpg

if i had cash id put my car up as a test bed for the new 2IU setup, yet need to many supporting mods to jump so soon.

Cant wait to see the results either way

Very happy with results from the new turbo (g2), well worth the money. Turbo is installed, and pulls a lot harder through-out every gear. (just ripped a m3 lol)

-I just wish i saved all that money instead of getting gt 3040, spending big money on injectors, fuel pump, z32 tune etc etc just to get done by cops. Now i get similar power, and i mean similar! and all i got illegal is my t piece boost controller. Very satisfied.

Here is 2 pictures of my stock turbo V G2 to compare the difference for everyone to see.

dsc00005ane.th.jpg

dsc00007pm.th.jpg

Have you had it dynoed with the turbo?

Hi every one. I'm back. Here's the PU (powered up) high flow based on a R33 2IU turbo. Note how we've modified the stock turbine inlet to increase its air ratio. Its running a custom sleeve bearing 3576 CHRA. I believe it can possibly push out close to 300rwkws with external gate.

(This high flow can be done with stock R33/4 turbo's comp housing)

puhousing1.jpg

The cost to do this high flow is $1200, and its high recommended to run it with a high pressure actautor at $150 additional.

That is just awesome. I want, and will buy as soon as my PowerFC arrives :)

How is the response of this comapred to stock? Similar?

It wouldn't be very close to stock given how big the A/R is on it...I'm sure Stao could answer better but I imagine it would see full boost by 3800-4000rpm?

Cant wait to see one come through, if you can find a decent donor car to test it (mechanically 100%) i will be happy to subsidise the tune for R&D.

Donor right here! I have an unopened RB25 with circa 100,000km on it, completely standard / never boosted except for an exhaust system and Apexi power intake. Engine receives synthetic oil changes every 5000km :) Recently installed a Blitz CS return flow, have an 040 waiting to go in and my PowerFC is due to arrive in 3 weeks from Japan. Currently sourcing a Z32 AFM and looking at options for injectors. If you can wait the time (about a month at the minimum) let us know if you guys are both interested, as I'll be getting one of these installed and tuned either which way.

Have you had it dynoed with the turbo?

Not yet, im running MINES ecu which ill try to keep in there if AFR's are safe (will check on the dyno). Id be happy to run 14 psi, so i wont get the full benefits of the turbo but than again, i want to keep standard injectors etc etc Right now I drive it around on 14 psi with few other mods and car feels great. Once i slap on the cooler, ill check my AFR.

That is just awesome. I want, and will buy as soon as my PowerFC arrives :P

It wouldn't be very close to stock given how big the A/R is on it...I'm sure Stao could answer better but I imagine it would see full boost by 3800-4000rpm?

Donor right here! I have an unopened RB25 with circa 100,000km on it, completely standard / never boosted except for an exhaust system and Apexi power intake. Engine receives synthetic oil changes every 5000km :D Recently installed a Blitz CS return flow, have an 040 waiting to go in and my PowerFC is due to arrive in 3 weeks from Japan. Currently sourcing a Z32 AFM and looking at options for injectors. If you can wait the time (about a month at the minimum) let us know if you guys are both interested, as I'll be getting one of these installed and tuned either which way.

Ask trent at status about hiflow injectors, i have a set here that i probably wont be using, will need to be cleaned and flow tested just have not gotten around to it and its looking like im going to be using a 26 head not 25 so side feed injectors will be useless to me.

dsc00005ane.th.jpg

dsc00007pm.th.jpg

Hi

Whats the response difference or lag difference between the G2 and the GT3040?

I have a R34 GTT Auto, a brought a GT3040(GT3082) with a .82 rear housing a while ago to put on. Now i think it might lag to much with the auto.

Am thinking of selling, to get the ATR43 G2 or get the original Skyline turbo high flowed.

PS. Only just found this forum topic and have just joined SAU