SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

Its OK I don't take offense easily, and I'm far from a racist (even though I enjoy making racial jokes) so its fine.

Did anyone take note that Stao has started importing 20gs? I assume hes bringing them in direct from Kamak rather than Kando (they come unbranded). Hes noted he is re balancing them to a tolerance half the figure of original (twice as good) and is selling them at $850 with a Billet compressor wheel. That's pretty cool IMHO.

well i reported you ron/randolfj or whatever cause well ur crap is getting annoying..

its 156 pages or you living in this thread going on and on when it should be about 56 pages long of decent info/discussion.

you have 2 options.

get one of the hypergear turbos with the assosciated support mods

OR

buy the td06 that everyone else with an Rb25 is running lowmounted.. do the ext gate mod either off the manifold like Dori or off the rear housing as per Scottymn35 (sp?) and get the same supporting mods.

Go to unigroup or Jez as they have a great rep and experience with these things or similar.

smile driving home cause its going to be a f**kload more powerful than your stock setup and you are honestly too stupid to know the 20KW difference because if you had half an idea on what you were doing you would of noticed all this a long ass time ago when people started making the results.

here is your shopping list. with full names so you never get confused and wonder EVER AGAIN.

Td06sl2 - 20g

tial 44mm ext gate

Injector Dynamics ID1000's (there u go a nice helpful bit of info)

Z32AFM with plug

sell your JJR bellmouth dump/front pipe or chop it and have an exhaust shop make a dump to suit the rear housing of the kando and mate it to your existing.

Decent Electronic Boost Controller like the Greddy Profec B Spec 2

Front Mount intercooler (stay away from super cheap ones as they heatsoak remember? well there it is again so u know)

High flow 100cel cat or de-cat

3 inch full exhaust..

aftermarket computer or nistune chip

bigger fuel pump

k go!

dont post here again unless its to say u have bought all those listed above and are going to get it tuned..

Go off topic and be annoying as sin again and ill make sure you are banned for good :)

much love,

Aggro

To hell with you David/Aggroman, if you are so clever as you make out to be, then you will see in my signature what mods I already have, all I need is just injectors, gate, and the TD06 as I stated a page or two back. Have already got the Z32.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS, if you had said in a neutral way, it would have gone a long way to merit approval. BUt it seems you are blinded in your own arrogance/ stupidity or havent really been following this thread / my other posts.

I dont know what your problem is, we dont know each other, and you clearly havent been following my earlier posts, looks like someones told u to write or u just takin a piss for having a bad day. I dont see where my posts have become annoying, all I did was ask some simple questions.

If you are good buddies with the moderators and wana ban me, then by all means do it, dosen't make a difference to me, dont bother hurling your garbage at me unless u got something good to say. UNDERSTAND??!!!!! k. GO. Ban me.

Edited by rondofj

Its OK I don't take offense easily, and I'm far from a racist (even though I enjoy making racial jokes) so its fine.

Did anyone take note that Stao has started importing 20gs? I assume hes bringing them in direct from Kamak rather than Kando (they come unbranded). Hes noted he is re balancing them to a tolerance half the figure of original (twice as good) and is selling them at $850 with a Billet compressor wheel. That's pretty cool IMHO.

Yes, yes i did, hence me stirring the pot first i believe..sorry rondo..lol

cheers

darren

Always best to use a boost controller but it really depends which turbo u get. The internal gate turbo's seem to creep alot.

So best to use an external gate, in which u can then set the desired spring setting. I prefer to choose a slightly lower spring and use boost controller to raise the boost

here is your shopping list. with full names so you never get confused and wonder EVER AGAIN.

Td06sl2 - 20g

tial 44mm ext gate

Injector Dynamics ID1000's (there u go a nice helpful bit of info)

Z32AFM with plug

sell your JJR bellmouth dump/front pipe or chop it and have an exhaust shop make a dump to suit the rear housing of the kando and mate it to your existing.

Decent Electronic Boost Controller like the Greddy Profec B Spec 2

Front Mount intercooler (stay away from super cheap ones as they heatsoak remember? well there it is again so u know)

High flow 100cel cat or de-cat

3 inch full exhaust..

aftermarket computer or nistune chip

bigger fuel pump

k go!

much love,

Aggro

All this drop it off to me and jez and drive away very happy dori34 did haha.

ARTZ once your car is finished you should get Stao to back to back his Billet wheel version on his account to see if its worth the extra $100!

Would be really valuable data to contribute to the thread.

Yeah u can do it that way, I was going to till I realized my adaptronic had boost control..

Just chuck a 1 bar spring in and turbotech for tuning. When it's tuned to your desired boost put the extra springs in and ditch the controller..

Or while we are waiting for new members to buy in, or for you existing 20g guys to have your setbacks sorted :)

A good thread always has some level of garbage in it, and now we have a water injection thread to watch too! With upcoming results might I add.