SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

we should rename this :whistling:

on how to REPLACE all your CAR PARTS on NM#%:domokun:

Chuckie, you have complained before about people going off topic. You should listen to your own advice and stop knocking other peoples posts.

• Like 1

Mate if you dont have an input, f**k off! you can clearly see why people are starting to dislike you.

act your f**kn age!

• Like 2

Or we could rename it

Shut the f##k up, unless you've got something intelligent to add.

Some people aren't happy unless they're the centre of attention, DO SOMETHING INTERESTING, AND WE'LL ALL LOOK; OK?

• Like 1

oh & alll the BS is good in this THREAD OH NO ONE POSTS IN HERE JUST SOME STAGEA OWNER :wacko: ,

YOU MUST BE SPECIAL DALE :spank:

I DID SOMETHING TO MY CAR :stupid:

:google:

I Made a clip to hold a cable to body :worship:

:yes: oh & a new battery :bunny:

i may change oil soon may have to think about this & ask some thats Special :wacko:

can we Sticky :yes: this thread so many helpful pinch.gif hints

Edited by chuckie
  • Like 1
  • Nope 8

"what have you done to your stagea lately"

not "what have you heavily modified on your C34 Stagea that is only of importance to Chuckie"

does the difference make sense?

get your shit together man. you think its a problem with ALL of us, when everyone thinks the problem is yourself. I'm pretty sure theres less chance of something being a problem with majority rather than minority.

once again. Grow up

oh & alll the BS is good in this THREAD OH NO ONE POSTS IN HERE JUST SOME STAGEA OWNER :wacko: ,

YOU MUST BE SPECIAL DALE :spank:

I DID SOMETHING TO MY CAR :stupid:

:google:

I Made a clip to hold a cable to body :worship:

:yes: oh & a new battery :bunny:

i may change oil soon may have to think about this & ask some thats Special :wacko:

can we Sticky :yes: this thread so many helpful pinch.gif hints

Thanks Chuckie, my mum always said I was. Insult me if it makes you feel good, you've never even met me.

I noticed you'd been up to some on yours lately; new rad & all, and looked with interest.

I actually enjoy seeing what everyone is doing with their cars, especially when they have a win with something that's been giving them trouble.

Even gave you a rep point the other day, cos you put some great info up.

I'm just not interested in going back to the sledging bullsh#t again, its boring.

Do what you're gonna do.

Take it easy, Dale.

Edited by Daleo
  • Like 1

If you're not interested in sledging bullshit, STOP f**kING CHATTING IN THIS THREAD.

Everyday there is another few pages of bullshit, interspersed with the odd comment of having done something on your cars. Use the f**king chat thread.

• Like 1
  • Nope 2

If you're not interested in sledging bullshit, STOP f**kING CHATTING IN THIS THREAD.

Everyday there is another few pages of bullshit, interspersed with the odd comment of having done something on your cars. Use the f**king chat thread.

dont know who this is aimed at, but I definitely agree. but im pretty sure we were talking about our cars. :rolleyes:

dont know who this is aimed at, but I definitely agree. but im pretty sure we were talking about our cars. :rolleyes:

It's aimed at everyone who waffles on for pages.

This thread is about WHAT YOU HAVE DONE to your Stagea.

Not conversations, even related to cars and potentially doing things to them.

so what have you done to your stagea lately?

Braided brake lines was the last thing I did, but if you had a good sift through all the bullshit conversations, you might have known that.

i farted in mine today.. smelt alot, so i then sprayed some wd40.. mmm oily goodness.

bahahahah.

Braided brake lines was the last thing I did, but if you had a good sift through all the bullshit conversations, you might have known that.

nah knew you did it. was just too long ago..

Did my brakes on the weekend. did you notice a difference with braided lines?

Did my brakes on the weekend. did you notice a difference with braided lines?

Huge difference to response but this isn't the place to talk about it :)

P.S. I did post it up in the brakes thread too, have previously done braided lines on my 32 but did a bunch of other stuff at the same time so I wasn't able to pinpoint the exact effect of the braided lines. There seemed to have been a slight bit of doughiness (could call it brake lag maybe?) when applying pressure to the pedal to when that pressure translated to the brakes biting. Now it's instant, has installed a lot more confidence, especially at high speed.

Huge difference to response but this isn't the place to talk about it :)

P.S. I did post it up in the brakes thread too, have previously done braided lines on my 32 but did a bunch of other stuff at the same time so I wasn't able to pinpoint the exact effect of the braided lines. There seemed to have been a slight bit of doughiness (could call it brake lag maybe?) when applying pressure to the pedal to when that pressure translated to the brakes biting. Now it's instant, has installed a lot more confidence, especially at high speed.

nice.