SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Fitted a 350Z midpipe to mine today. Got a muffler guy to weld 6 inches onto the end to make it PM35 length. in retrospect 7 inches is the go, 6 inches works but is too short. Hangers are identical. A V35 coupe will bolt straight in I believe, I got the Z because it was ....cheap :)

This is the difference- 1 big muffler in the std one, and a resonator in the 350Z. Sounds great on the car, brings the tone to life without being too loud/droney

Oh, and about 7 kgs difference in weight! Oh and the diameter is bigger too... win!

Image076.jpg

Edited by PN-Mad

Changed second steering pump today...bit of a bitch of a job.....keeps shitting the inner's...thinking I might have to put a bigger wheel on it if I'm going to track this thing!

oh & alll the BS is good in this THREAD OH NO ONE POSTS IN HERE JUST SOME STAGEA OWNER :wacko: ,

YOU MUST BE SPECIAL DALE :spank:

I DID SOMETHING TO MY CAR :stupid:

:google:

I Made a clip to hold a cable to body :worship:

:yes: oh & a new battery :bunny:

i may change oil soon may have to think about this & ask some thats Special :wacko:

can we Sticky :yes: this thread so many helpful pinch.gif hints

rofl.gifgotta say mate stupid.gif

easy fix bud.....go start you own "CHUCKIES BUILD THREAD!" thread....then you wont have to come in here and be part of the community....oh and can I ask....Did you start this thread? Pretty sure the original thread was started by Dale...and M35 ownerohmy.gifpwned.gif

Oh and I'm pretty sure this wasn't so much of an info thread but just general conversation on what you have done to your car today......even if you did fart in it and mix the smell with WB40(good one Andrew...lol!...I mixed mine with auto fluid). So if you want serious info go do a frigging search buddy!

And a big pointer for yah!...cap's for yah too!

IF YOU DON"T LIKE THE THREAD DON"T COME IN HERE!

Edited by Jetwreck

The C34 got some love today....

Oil and filter

02 Sensor

Check and adjust of all other fluids

Bay wipe down

Also had a crack at getting my windscreen jets to start spraying a good flow of water again to no avail.... Pulled them off and stuck a pin through the holes on the top and where the hose connects to with slight improvement but not much..... Ideas? Is their a diaphragm inside these of some sort to help build up pressure or anything that I may have stabbed through with the pin?

Thanks for all your HELP ,

I guess owning a NM#% is some sort of gift ,

i guess with all your imput i will be happy to have a NM#% in the family & may be you will be more helpfully then,

but as its my DAD`S He can enjoy knowing a mob of EBW :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Nope 10

FITTED 2 NEW BOLTS TO MY Brakes :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: is this a MOD i CAN POST :wacko:

or do i need aprovall from NM#%

But i may need to ask if it`s ok to POST :spam:

hope to POST MORE SOON :thanks::cheers:

• Like 1
  • Nope 11

Got power steering pump back today...got new centre put in with more vein's and a larger wheel on the pully!

Hopefully it all works....especially on idle!

FITTED 2 NEW BOLTS TO MY Brakes :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: is this a MOD i CAN POST :wacko:

or do i need aprovall from NM#%

But i may need to ask if it`s ok to POST :spam:

hope to POST MORE SOON :thanks::cheers:

rofl.gif

Deadset nummer's....you have to keep poking at the hornet's nest don't yah!....most of us(c34 and M35) just want to get along(E.G. C34 and M35 cruise together or have meets in NSW, Vic and SA)....love how you blame the M35 owners but the thing is buddy we were getting along with the C34 guy's till you and your mate Jason + 1 or 2 others came and started flaming us....I even did a reach out to you but even that wasn't good enough.......had to go and make something false out of it didn't yah!

Well I've met some simpleton's before butt I have to say....if trying to destroy the whole SAU Stagea section is your goal hat's off to you budworship.gif

hat's off to yah bud!thumbsup.gif

Edited by Jetwreck
  • Like 4