SAU Community

Deca Wrap Up Thread - Round 1 2011

NUTWGN

80% run of the Wangs:

Potentially the quickest times on the Long & Mini Wangs for the day:

I have no idea how to edit this stuff, so sorry about the boring bits!

Daz.

Edited by G.I. Jew

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm, wonder how this would go in the Lancer, I need a bit more go-juice to catch those 400 something bhp GTR's :-D

And probably cheaper that petrol as it stands at the moment. :-(

Thinks......

"This extraordinarily strong spirit (95% alc/vol) needs to be treated with respect. It is questionable whether the human body is meant to digest such strong substances. Being effectively pure ethyl-alcohol, it is more commonly used in cooking, for medicinal purposes or by home perfume makers. One customer recommends it above all else as therapy for arthritic pain, and has been massaging his joints with it for years!

At any rate, the premium price of this Pure Spirit goes some way to ensure it is used sparingly and thoughtfully. Drunk diluted & chilled it traditionally makes a fine accompaniment to fish dishes. 95% alc/vol "

I was VERY VERY sick....Thanks Keiren (I think?)

\spirytus_vodka.jpg

Fantastic day...once again SAUVIC has delivered...

Massive thanks to the organizers and volunteers...eagerly waiting for the results now...

On a seperate note...If anyone missed out on yesterdays DECA fun & or would like to do another one next sat the 26th March, PM me for more details. I know a group who is running an event still has a few spots left, with many of the course layouts being quite familiar to SAU DECA regulars...

Great day, thankyou to the people who volunteered, including scruteneering in the morning and a big thanks to the drivers who parked their cars and came and helped between runs in the arvo. Good work Leon too, the day only happened because he put his hand up to keep these events running. The club could do with a few more committed people like this ;)

Wayno, Rosco and Juz, you guys take the cake for saturday night! especially rosco who got kicked out of the GV before we even go there. Hilarious!

Had a ball in the car all day. Killed the tyres in the morning and struggled all day with it, as you can see in the vids but still fun. Delaminated them in the arvo.

Good vids Daz, enjoyed flogging your car, 4 wheel slides are good fun.

I picked up the green helmet and blue jumper and took them back to the motel . But they were taken from my ute so i thought they were claimed.

I will chase up who took them and get back to ya.

I picked them up for him, he knows about it :)

It only took us about 5 years of negotiating to swap cars for 5 min!

It was great fun, but I now realise how much skill is involved in driving a RWD car!

I'll stick with my pink badged cheater car, thanks! :-p

Daz.

Vid of a couple of cars - sorry only a handful as I was more occupied with the timing and kept forgetting to hit record :whistling: Figured the timing was more important anyway :thumbsup:

What a gobsmacking weekend.

Total and utter disrespect for the car... but who cares!

Being a DECA virgin (although I never hear the end of it from Steveo) it was just awsome to come down and do it. Meet everyone who you have spoken to for years.... and people who you never knew existed. We will DEFINATLEY be there for the next one... Hopefully with Steveo's GTR too!

The drive SUCKS arse... it just felt like it would never end *note to self.... PUT THE AC BELT ON*

PS... Femino can you post up the vids of the last much around session on the skidpan.... Been hanging to see that!

Great day, thankyou to the people who volunteered, including scruteneering in the morning and a big thanks to the drivers who parked their cars and came and helped between runs in the arvo. Good work Leon too, the day only happened because he put his hand up to keep these events running. The club could do with a few more committed people like this ;)

Wayno, Rosco and Juz, you guys take the cake for saturday night! especially rosco who got kicked out of the GV before we even go there. Hilarious!

Had a ball in the car all day. Killed the tyres in the morning and struggled all day with it, as you can see in the vids but still fun. Delaminated them in the arvo.

LOL... I still dont feel 100%

nice, that thing is so punchy and dialed in... apart from lacking a bit of rear grip your so smooth with it... DECA noobs should watch this and learn

damn I miss these events :(

Well what can i say thanks to everyone that makes these days happen Leon,Bec,Wayne sponsers and the people that help on the day...Had a ball throwing the heavy wagon around think i got some pretty good times on the long and mini wangs and some good runs on the pan with only a couple of wd think i got some pretty good slides in as well ..

Its good to see such a good range off cars giving it a go from 200k+cars mercs and a audi to skylines ,evo wrx, elfin and 1 ford with everyone trying there hardest to have fun with not much care about how hard they push there cars

Saturday night was good fun a few beers at the hotel and kezs paint stripper (95%)shots all round then off to dinner at the RSL...i think that night club is a trap with the SAU crew lining up 33 glasses of vodkas on the table with Matt F drinking 5 in a go..i manage to stay awake since 11 am friday to 3 am sunday..sleep

....Sunday there was a few sick and sorry faces around in the morning getting ready for the drive home...had a stop a billys burgers for the hangover brekky in nagambie and Leon having a bark after drinking nippys milk p.s think there may be video of it ...

Thats my wrap up see everyone next deca

Stagea mick

Insane weekend once again! As usual thanks to all those that volunteered for the day and well done to Leon for his first time organising, good job mate. Special mention to Wayne for standing out on the pan all day and being a standout entertainer Saturday night. Thanks to my good friend Dean for letting Campbell and I thrash your car all weekend when your not even there, people were freaking out over the 4million db exhaust lol.

Thanks Kieran for shouting me so many drinks Saturday night and bringing the deadly E95, the only alcohol i had before we went out to dinner was 2 shots of that stuff and i felt rather tipsy, also hats off to Steveo for treating it like a fine wine, that would have been painful.

Highlight of the weekend for me was our end of day skidpan fun in Paul's 400kw GTR, seriously that thing is an animal...

Also my 2 man mohawk crew of myself and Mat getting an upgrade of 4 more, that was hilarious.

Got 2 video camera's full of footage, me and Femino did a lot of filming so I'll do my best to get it all up, so much more to mention but i cbf.

Even though my car still won't be ready I am so looking forward to the next DECA

What a gobsmacking weekend.

Total and utter disrespect for the car... but who cares!

Being a DECA virgin (although I never hear the end of it from Steveo) it was just awsome to come down and do it. Meet everyone who you have spoken to for years.... and people who you never knew existed. We will DEFINATLEY be there for the next one... Hopefully with Steveo's GTR too!

The drive SUCKS arse... it just felt like it would never end *note to self.... PUT THE AC BELT ON*

PS... Femino can you post up the vids of the last much around session on the skidpan.... Been hanging to see that!

You guys farken blazed all weekend!

Next time we will have to try and return Stevo to his proper name of Spew Bucket Stevo :-D

LOL @ the 11ty million jerry cans you brought too!