SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Morning Nicole.

Tony, was awake during te procedure, only 2 were removed at this stage, my dentist were kind enough to give me 3 days sickie.

Local anesthetic were used, he said he won't do 4 at once cos of probability of swollen lip and cheeks or something.

Had shitty sleep for last 2 days and my brother is bothering me right now when we stop at a red light...

Morning Nicole.

Tony, was awake during te procedure, only 2 were removed at this stage, my dentist were kind enough to give me 3 days sickie.

Local anesthetic were used, he said he won't do 4 at once cos of probability of swollen lip and cheeks or something.

Had shitty sleep for last 2 days and my brother is bothering me right now when we stop at a red light...

Wisdom teeth?! :(

Tell me where the meet is I'll come

FYI

Just a quick email to remind you about the Hardtuned.net Xmas Charity Car Cruise we have organised for this weekend in Melbourne!

We are expecting a decent turnout of Import & Euro Cars, and have a great cruise route planned out.

Time & Date : This Sunday! 18th December 10:30am Under the Bolte Bridge.

What to Bring : - Yourself, Gold Coin Donation, City Link Day Pass, Packed Lunch or your own BBQ supplies

What the day will consist of :- Central Meet (10:30am) - Cruise (11:30am) - Lunch - optional cruise afterwards

Donations :- All Donations will be going to the Salvation Army, i will be going around with a bucket to get everyones donations on the day.

Map & More Info here:

http://www.hardtuned.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=513323

As with all Hardtuned Cruises - This is a great day to enjoy your car, it is a cruise not a race : Hooning & Dumb Behaviour is not tolerated!

FYI stay away from the Kinglake/Toolangi & GOR area's - ANY time of night/day.

There is a big Police Operation going on over the next 2 months, all hours of the day/night.

Main aim is to catch the late-night runs though I've been informed ;)

You've been warned.