SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Tried to do me for things that werent RWC items like a "soft" upper radiator hose. Rear pads were 2mm and legal limit is 1.5mm and I called him out on that and he got all defensive that oh well if you want to save $350 then we dont have to do it, then turned around and told me I should anyway. Front tyres are Retreads (dont laugh, they came with the car) and the mechanic thought that meant they were damaged on the sidewalls, even though its just the cap glued on. Also tried to find the slightest imperfection in every bush so is trying to sting me for most of them in the rear and a couple in the front. All up about $1000 if I don't do the brakes.

All for the VL?

Daf*k

All for the VL?

Daf*k

Indeed, I was going in expecting like $500 bucks. Silly me going to a jap RWC place for an aussie car... I'm dropping it off at the old mechanics tonight, he laughed at the brake and bushes comment so I should be alright, just means I wasted $165 on an inspection.

Lol they're distantly related to My cousin or someshit. I don't know.

LOL!

Just take it to Racepace.

Indeed, I was going in expecting like $500 bucks. Silly me going to a jap RWC place for an aussie car... I'm dropping it off at the old mechanics tonight, he laughed at the brake and bushes comment so I should be alright, just means I wasted $165 on an inspection.

:rofl:

Took a VLT to a Jap place for RWC.

Have been considering that Adam. I pulled it apart lol, how hard can it be?

Andrew. Whole cars in bits ATM lol

Can demolish a house faster than you can build it :thumbsup:

It's not difficult, just daunting. Probably not a good idea to attempt it if you're planning on using expensive high performance parts and you've much more to lose than just your pride if it doesn't work.

Woot Footy's back!

Anyone here play supercoach? :ph34r:

Since when did it go away, As far as I'm aware it plays for like 10 months of the year which is a pretty f*kn long winter for a winter sport.

what happened matt?

lol took a customer into the storage warehouse to look at some sinks, he says oh both your cars are in here, what do you drive daily?

me: the triton ute

customer: f**k bitches load fridges!

lul

i haaaate changing spark plugs on the rb25..

pffft. golf's easy as. is it cos you is armature?

i never said it was impossible... just pointlessly annoying.... the plenum setup makes the RB plenum setup look logical

also i'm talking about the 1.8 whereas you had the 2.0... not sure if there is a difference.