SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

find a gc8 yet grant?

Looked at one today, was ok for price they're asking considering there isn't a log book but no evidence of major service done ($1.8k service apparently!), gotta look at few of WRX's to see how I feel about them.

Alvin, roast them.

yeah, i'm going to do a tempura pumpkin and also roasting them as a side with lamb/pork tomorrow.

but that's pretty much all i've got. i dont like pumpkin soup and i dont like puree.

This woman looks like shit these days lol. Don't even wanna google image for a picture.

Oh and...Ralph Macchio aka The Karate Kid, is now as old ad Pat Morita (Mr Miyagi) was in the movie. Do you feel old now?

FK YOU!!!!

Fellow brahs who have dusted off the knee cap im curious to know so share your experience did you ask the in laws first or not? If so How awkward was it? How'd ya go about it?

100% - Just ask... no other way to do it!

Yeh I'd 100% ask just curious if any others have I find the prospect more terrifying than asking the missuz lawl

I freaked out hard before asking Merowyn's dad, but he was stoked... so as soon as I said it it was smooth sailing

and pumpkin recipes, kgo.

i have one big f**k off pumpkin to go through.

NOT a big pumpkin dude