SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I catch the train to work, so my only drives are on the weekend for fun, and some errands during the week

Two cars would just be silly

Edited by HEKT1K

I catch the train to work, so my only drives are on the weekend for fun, and some errands during the week

Two cars would just be silly

Guess the beamer's gotta go then

Do crashes necessitate a write off or can be a minor incident?

Thefts:

Ric

Borci

Birds

Tony

Alvin

Crashes:

Hamish's m8

we just counting R33? if not put me in the crashed list..

still drive it tho

IMG_2477a_zpssvryoz9f.jpg

Do crashes necessitate a write off or can be a minor incident?

Thefts:

Ric

Borci

Birds

Tony

Alvin

Crashes:

Hamish's m8

You guys are the reason I'm paying $120/month for insurance.

On a side note, I never appreciated my car more than when I had Alvin's auto as a daily driver. Daily and weekender is the way to go. You try to combine both and you're taking your compromise work chariot out for weekends = not the same.

f**k that combine all the way.

And by combine, i mean be a man and deal with the uncomfortableness.

I had 6/8 coils slammed and wound all the way up, solid bushes and mounts, bride bucket that was on the floor with high bolster than squashed my balls, 330mm wheel with a 50mm spacer, a tripple heavy duty single playe button clutch and nismo diff.

I LOVED driving that thing as a daily. The ONLY drawback was police attention. The way it handled made even a short drive at the speed limit fun.

it should be ~25% less...

Yeah I thought up to 30% less would be pretty normal, but the problem was I was only getting 300-350kms to a full tank on a standard ecu with 100 octane, wasn't very impressed with that.

Yeah I thought up to 30% less would be pretty normal, but the problem was I was only getting 300-350kms to a full tank on a standard ecu with 100 octane, wasn't very impressed with that.

well the stock tune is overly rich and that's really all you will get from anything other than highway driving anyway

Birds I know E85 wasn't made for Economy, but what kind of mileage are you getting around town for a full tank?

I'm not the best example for economy simply because I race a lot / enjoy my car, and 80km/h is 4th gear territory for me (always like to have power on tap).

So with that said, my daily driving is 17-18L/100km on E85. I fill up with about 52 litres (~$60 thanks to United's rip off pricing now) and that's usually just shy of 300km.

Mind you, my fuel economy before that wasn't fantastic...about 400km to a tank on 98, with a pretty rich tune. I used to get 450 on the standard ECU with fresh O2 sensors.

Have you changed them in your car? They make a hell of a difference if they are worn and you're running a closed loop tune.