SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

When you're dealing with dozens of cars and part numbers, how exactly is one meant to remember exactly what went into every car? You're just picking for the hell of it now Platts :P

House hunting update.

Been priced out by boat-shoe wearing 50yr old investors.

I've come up with my own cycle theory.

Young people rent in city, they then buy house in outer-suburbs. Once older they use equity to purchase investment property in city to rent to young people.

Time to increase my limit & fight these f**kers.

Yeah pretty spot on, problem is outer suburbs grows sooo much slower the gap just keeps widening and you never get back in without a drastic change in your circumstances. Thus go hard now or forever hold your peace.

Still looking around coburg?

• Like 1

Yeah pretty spot on, problem is outer suburbs grows sooo much slower the gap just keeps widening and you never get back in without a drastic change in your circumstances. Thus go hard now or forever hold your peace.

Still looking around coburg?

Coburg, thornbury, brunswick, northcote.

Going to give it a crack with an increased limit rather than looking outward. Ie. Pascoa vale, Preston etc.

Sharing a garage with the Ginetta was cool though... comes in, gets an air line hooked up to it... air ram jacks throw the whole thing up in the air... mint.

Sees Knox tmu couple cars ahead. Nope do not want. Cancel plans, do u-turn go to home do not pass go.

/skyline lyf

Looks like everybody's favourite Cunstable has decided to fight fire with fire !!

post-65674-0-17763300-1425393146_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ARTZ
  • Like 2

I did recently make a low powered steambox / htpc with a 750ti.. tempting!

Don't know if I could do a lan though it's 2015 man! interwebs!