SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

There was a set of air bagged coils to suit 33/34 GTR in the for sale section not long ago

If I didn't already have Tein with EDFC would buy

What ever happened on increased visibility is an effective deterrent? Oh yeah, thats right... they don't want to deter, they want people to do the wrong thing

House hunting update.

Been priced out by boat-shoe wearing 50yr old investors.

I've come up with my own cycle theory.

Young people rent in city, they then buy house in outer-suburbs. Once older they use equity to purchase investment property in city to rent to young people.

Time to increase my limit & fight these f**kers.

My brother has volunteered his house for a lan. Located cockatoo. Interested?

That sounds and looks on google maps further away than it actually is

Half hour drive for me with some mountain twisties on the way

That sounds and looks on google maps further away than it actually is

Half hour drive for me with smle mountain twisties on the way

Yah good twisty roads leading to it. Might be a bit far for the west-side crew.

better question, who the f**k faxes anything these days?

I havn;t faxed something since this guy was probably born

Government agencies and banks... trust me :/

Troll dad

Also, get out of RacePace I need that spot

what's the point, you are only going to get bumped when snowy wants a new sticker put on his car anyway :P

Chris did offer to do engine out and cover tow back to my place for me but I can't store a rolling chassis :(

And he can?

Last time I was there it was chocka block full of cars, every spot inside taken overnight... Borci has to do a big car shuffle every morning and night as it is :P Now you're going to make him push around a roller as well, brilliant :D

. Borci has to do a big car shuffle every morning and night as it is :P Now you're going to make him push around a roller as well, brilliant :D

anything that keeps him away from spark plug installation has to be a bonus tho right?

And he can?

Last time I was there it was chocka block full of cars, every spot inside taken overnight... Borci has to do a big car shuffle every morning and night as it is :P Now you're going to make him push around a roller as well, brilliant :D

Never said he could...hence I'm on a waiting list for a dead car spot. I'm pretty understanding of their existing work situation hence have been patient. Just a shitty situation cause I do want to start on it soon, let alone the time it'll be in there for, because I don't believe in rushing workshops to do work either.

At your leisure car / engine builds probably are the best quality, compared to a rushed job... however I've seen too many people go that route expecting it to be cheap... but then it ends up being at the back of the workshop covered in dust for 12 months

How much power you running?

May have to swap for -5s, but I love response and will take it over outright power any day

Also winning is winning haha

335kw atm, would like more but this is just a track tune, it's nothing to laugh at, but I'm very used to it and bored already.

Government agencies and banks... trust me :/

what's the point, you are only going to get bumped when snowy wants a new sticker put on his car anyway :P

Snowy doesn't have a GTR anymore, he's got that Gemballa or whatever now

anything that keeps him away from spark plug installation has to be a bonus tho right?

This makes zero sense Plats.

This makes zero sense Plats.

joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo, on 02 Mar 2015 - 10:39 PM, said:snapback.png

Racepace use BKR plugs over BCPR or that your choice?

You might be right, truth be told it was just what came off the top of my head. Now I'm not sure which one. Regardless though whichever one it is its worked on countless cars so it SHOULD be fine in mine, it's the right plug for RB and E85 anyway..

:woot::whistling::domokun:

joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo, on 02 Mar 2015 - 10:39 PM, said:snapback.png

You might be right, truth be told it was just what came off the top of my head. Now I'm not sure which one. Regardless though whichever one it is its worked on countless cars so it SHOULD be fine in mine, it's the right plug for RB and E85 anyway..

:woot::whistling::domokun:

I'm a mechanic not a parts salesman u doofus