SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

i wonder why the dude did such a conversion... i wonder what ECU. i wonder why he/she would go for a torquey motor in a kit car. why didnt they go non-turbo model? i wonder why they were happy with 250hp.

i would solve all of those questions.

i wonder why the dude did such a conversion... i wonder what ECU. i wonder why he/she would go for a torquey motor in a kit car. why didnt they go non-turbo model? i wonder why they were happy with 250hp.

i would solve all of those questions.

inb4 spelling mistake and meant VG30DET

I know of a surveyor who went to wa straight of out uni. Sitting on around $80k. To her and her peers it's solid dough, to me it's 3 years wasted on top of the 4-5 years total of uni-masters. But at least you have a life at uni. Who wants a house in WA anyway?

Me

• Like 1

85,000km/year... dayam... I'm always more impressed when small cars last a long time, instead of the usual 400,000+ falcon

So it holds a Latte for a while... and then throws it at you with disgust whenever you hit a bump.

Lol, not yet...

I think the way it is broken it actually holds the cup better Tha the passenger side that isn't broken...the cup sort of molds into it...

Best bit us, twice a night I get to bash it around some scrubby paddocks and a disused airstrip....for that 10 minutes or less....I'm Colin Mcrae..