SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

agent range: 500-550

Auction sold price: 666

They also had an independent valuation document saying 620 on the auction day.

Real estate agents stop wasting my f**king time & list a realistic price.

• Like 1

Plot twist;

Have been made aware of an offer received on a passed-in property.

Called the real-estate to challenge and will now be attending a boardroom auction at the real-estate office on Monday.

Plot twist;

Have been made aware of an offer received on a passed-in property.

Called the real-estate to challenge and will now be attending a boardroom auction at the real-estate office on Monday.

Good luck brah hopefully it's the one

• Like 1

What you're saying is somebodiez gonna be a dad!

lol nah man not on the cards at all, got the qashqai anyway worst case just I know coupes are a bit annoying from when I had the a5.. They do look hotter though

The rc has been getting good reviews but styling is polarizing to say the least, I like it but can see why people wouldn't! Value for money it's best in class by a country mile bmw / merc / audi for similar money gets a 2lt 4cyl..

The rc has been getting good reviews but styling is polarizing to say the least, I like it but can see why people wouldn't! Value for money it's best in class by a country mile bmw / merc / audi for similar money gets a 2lt 4cyl..

Latest TopGear episode absolutely shat all over the lexus. Not one good thing said.

Dunno I don't watch top gear much but from what I've seen it's hardly something Id weigh my decisions on when buying a car

That goes for any reviewed though really it's all personal opinion I reckon

• Like 1