SAU Community

New Toymota "sports" Car

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was told each dealer in Adelaide area has been allocated one car each and will keep them as demo's for 12 months. I asked about putting my name down for a EX demo but no luck. Ill be driving the GTS auto from one dealer then going to another dealer with the car and swapping to drive the manual.

Saw one last night... much smaller than I thought

I'm sure the guy thought I was stalking him... I walked around the car

I think he was watching to see if the pointy end of your key was getting close to the paintwork !

Yeah, he was an older professional looking kind of person... looking nervously at his iPhone.

I really was hoping he'd get out of his car so I could ask him questions about the car (and maybe look inside)

And JZP, you're a younger looking non-professional person circumnavigating his car in baggy pants that could've concealed a weapon - lol?

Hah!, I'm over 40...and dress pretty conservatively I think it was cos it was so dark and I sorta followed him a bit.... hmmm, don't blame the guy now!!

meh.. 200hp.. couldnt be bothered driving one,..

My Datsun 1600 had maybe 90hp. It's still to this day the most fun, and fastest car aside from in a straight line, I've ever driven.