• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

make them fit!

897_full.jpg?_sm_au_=iVVNppnPk7ttRWr6

Looks brilliant! The blue wasn't all that high on my list until I saw this. Toyota/Subaru have had aftermarket in mind when designing the car, so lowering it a bit and fitting slightly bigger rims shouldn't do much harm. This one's obviously had some camber applied to it...

As far as your GTR-spec 17x9s, as I understand it, the stock rims (on GTS grade) are 17 x 7.0, and you can easily use 17 x 9.0s but both the offset and stud pattern of your rims in particular will be wrong - the 86 will need higher offsets and a 5x100 PCD.

Took one for a spin. Love it, was about to put down a deposit but I seriously can't make a decision between white or black. The black looks great in person, whereas in photos it seems to dull the lines. White however really shows the lines, but from some angles it makes it look like a Corolla. I don't know why but it's what i associate the colour white with. I think I need to see one to make a final judgement.

Took one for a spin. Love it, was about to put down a deposit but I seriously can't make a decision between white or black. The black looks great in person, whereas in photos it seems to dull the lines. White however really shows the lines, but from some angles it makes it look like a Corolla. I don't know why but it's what i associate the colour white with. I think I need to see one to make a final judgement.

Follow enough white transit vans around Sydney and you'll come to the right decision.

:)

As far as your GTR-spec 17x9s, as I understand it, the stock rims (on GTS grade) are 17 x 7.0, and you can easily use 17 x 9.0s but both the offset and stud pattern of your rims in particular will be wrong - the 86 will need higher offsets and a 5x100 PCD.

Woah woah woah!

5x100!?!

What kind of black Subaru magic is this?

BLAAAACK!!!!

Red looks good, I want a red one, without a doubt they are the best sporty little thing since the 200.

How is the room in the back, OK for kids ?

apparently,seats are only in the rear for cheap rego/insurance in japan.

Here's a little teaser on how my 2 hour drive in the 86 went this afternoon:

7419280068_4c707e6cc7_b.jpg

3.28pm, Royal National Park

wat happened here, how did it go at national park?