SAU Community

New Garrett Gtx2860R / 2863R / 2867R

Gav

• 2 months later...

What is the highest recorded "realistic" figure being pushed on RB using -5/2530/-10/RS - 0.64 hot sides?

This is my car on -5's, E85, built 2.6 with all supporting mods.

Going 2863's as Garrett sells them with my old rear housings in the new year, hope to see improvement everywhere.

post-44791-14521558417031_thumb.jpgpost-44791-1452156320792_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wesley James R32GTR

Are people not getting harassed by police after they see a big single slapped on the side of the engine?

The way I see it I'd rather have as much as possible and hidden away rather then eek out an extra 200~300hp crack the gate once get pulled over and defected then put it back to stock to pass it all.

Been there before its a massive head f**k!

Or are the popo a little more relaxed these days, just curious?

every 20min something with a gate is screaming past my house :)

Edited by mr skidz

I don't like the tone of screamer pipes, much prefer the tone and sound of it coming out of an exhaust.
speaking of gates, I should probably get some 15psi garrett actuators for my turbos instead of using the 10psi tomei ones shouldn't i?...

I don't like the tone of screamer pipes, much prefer the tone and sound of it coming out of an exhaust.

speaking of gates, I should probably get some 15psi garrett actuators for my turbos instead of using the 10psi tomei ones shouldn't i?...

rule of thumb (for myself that is) 75% or so of your targeted max. desired boost.. so say you want to run 2 bar, get 1.5 bar actuators or so.