SAU Community

Aca Forum/interview!

BRU2AL

But then after editing, they'll have approximately 8 seconds of "usable" footage, everything else will be against their goal

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hated how all the "hoon" side claimed to be "car enthusiasts" when clearly they werent imo. one of the kids on there is on my facebook and is the biggest honn going around, posting skids and diccussions about aquiring stokies for the night :angry: dont know how anyone can claim car enthusiast and not know about track days and more than likely still does skids on the street

edit: some on the hoon side looked like genuine enthusiasts

Edited by drunkn snail

just watched that segment, it looks to me like it was a waist of time, nothing of importance or valid points where shown in the clip. another win for the media...

The kid that spoke the most just dug a hole for himself.

Looks like all they did was admit to driving over 200km/h

Then say stupid things about having a sook if he gets a yellow sticker and going doing burnouts.

Wish I could see the whole thing unedited and see what valid points there actually were.

Got any examples of what quality material was said?

that was rediculous way to swing the questions asked in the view of the people opposing "hoons"

how about the cops turn around and suggest a day each week where the race tracks are open and free for us to use??

thats why idiots use the streets, why pay to drive on the track for what 5-8mins?? and pay $70?

theirs my answer be nice if one day they listened..

Did anybody seriously think it was going to be shown in any other way? What kind of ACA viewer wants to see a fair an balanced discussion?

I honestly can't believe that hoons are still the hot topic of discussion, they've been running with it for what? 5 years now?

That's ACA for you, sensationalist BS IMHO, I'm sure our boys when given the chance would be raising all sorts of valid points pointing at the massive difference between enthusiasts and hoons.

No enthusiast that I have met has ever though burnouts were good anywhere other than at a drag-strip before a run and not one true enthusiast thinks that drifting on a main road in the wet is a good idea.

Sadly there are people out there who feel that doing a skid is better than sex and that naked ladies will jump in your car if you get sideways around a corner.

Most of the people on here have put way too much money/blood sweat and tears into their pride and joy to do stuff like that anywhere as silly as open roads when there are perfectly good tracks etc. out there where you don't have to worry about the po-po and silly nana speed limits.

just my 2c

feel free to disagree

Well the usual 1 sided crap... nothing new.

EDIT: & LOL @ the cop who says that 99.9% of the community obey road rules... maybe if he only meant always driving 10km/h under & taking 30 seconds to accelerate.

What about those who never indicates, hog the right lane on the freeway, doesn't stop for stop signs. All breaking road rules I see constantly by "normal" people in their white eco boxes.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

EDIT: & LOL @ the cop who says that 99.9% of the community obey road rules... maybe if he only meant always driving 10km/h under & taking 30 seconds to accelerate.

Yeah that was a totally bullshit statement.

I mean how can the Vic Gov't rake in over 500 Million in speeding fines per year if 99.9% of people are behaving? :)

And those are the ones that get caught.

I mean how can the Vic Gov't rake in over 500 Million in speeding fines per year if 99.9% of people are behaving? :)

Did you say that? Lol

Please tell me you mentioned that while you were there haha.

E: Sunkist beat me to it >.<

Edited by topher_

Didn't get a chance to raise that statement, had already questioned a number of others and brought up other points

All of which were logical unfortunately. Next time i'll just yell and carry on, but make valid points - that'll get airtime cause retards @ home wont know the difference if there is a show on display

But risk it on the road...Kill someone life in prison

hm, really? who's going to be on the dandenong mountains for you to kill other than yourself. not that i do that, but the fact that track days are so bloody expensive for minimal time, doesn't really make anyone who hasn't done trackdays wanna do a track day.

might seem expensive for a mere 3 x 20mins, but 20mins is bloody long on the track. I understand that, but do you think the random on the street with his $5000 vt is willing to spend the money? doubt so.

Really though - those types will never go along to a track even if it were free and easily accessible - that's just their cop out. They will always find more thrill in what they can't legally do - much like how most of us felt the first time we drank underage.

Really though - those types will never go along to a track even if it were free and easily accessible - that's just their cop out. They will always find more thrill in what they can't legally do - much like how most of us felt the first time we drank underage.

I was six years old...