SAU Community

Sau.nsw Smsp South Track Day Wrap Up 22/9/14

luke gtr

i had a great day on Monday first time for me on the track and have heaps to learn, was a nice group of people to be with thanks to all who made it happen and thanks to Dave for lending me his oil cap and helping me with some catch can issues

Was nice to meet you mate! Looked like you were having fun :)

Yep!

Late to the party

Big thanks to all the hard work behind the scenes from the exec team

A big thanks to everyone who entered and had a great time this is why we run these events

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and any feedback you want to give back to the club please feel free to PM me and I'll pass it on

Great to see so many first timers on the day improve as the day went on

Hopefully next year I won't just be running around and beout on track with you (in my own car)

Thanks to mat for giving me a steer of his car was good fun

• Like 2

seeing as we weren't allowed to do cool downs down the road way I think SMSP should supply cooling fans to use at our leisure :P

it's ok tho next time I'll have my upgraded oil coolers with thermo's on them so won't be a drama!!!

First time out with the club for me and first time on a dry track. Had a ball, was great to meet everyone and I'm very pleased with my 1:12.3 on (cheap) street tyres & stock engine.

Thanks to all who made the day happen, and to Nick for helping shave a few seconds off my time.

I took some vids throughout the day:

The flaming GT-R

All the footage I have from chasing other people's cars

And my (2nd) best lap:

I could only get 3-4 laps in before oil went past 120degC, need an oil cooler badly.

Wow no good!

I was happy with the temps for this event, i could belt around for multiple laps no problem, only letdown was the front tyres...