SAU Community

Gt35/82r Rb25 High Mount Kit!

Was this on drift sales nsw? As long as he has a recent receipt from Precision Turbo to warrant the rebuild then it seems really cheap. Why pick it up yesterday after a rebuild and sell today? Does seem strange. Ask as many questions as you can.

i found a gt35/82r highmount kit for $1000 to suit an rb25 please ttell me some information about this asap

Its probably too big for your car. What do you use the car for and what other mods do have (or have planned)?

• 10 months later...

i found a gt35/82r highmount kit for $1000 to suit an rb25 please ttell me some information about this asap

to all on this topic, i read what you guys have to say, just not a fan of replying sorry!

So let me get this straight, you want people on this forum to make an effort and provide you 'some information about this ASAP' (it's made of metal... it's reasonably heavy... it doesn't have wifi) but you're not going to bother replying, not even a simple 'thanks'?

Sounds like a great attitude. Good luck!

• Like 1

/thread

Its cheap for a reason dude!!!!

ie if you had something that had value but was a bit crappy what would you do????.....lower the price make it look like a bargain and sell for as much as you can to the next sucker that comes along.

The government makes new laws every day to protect fools from themselves.......but humanity keeps inventing better idiots!!!