SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

well im working away from home for the next 4 months. Better hand over some cars to some workshops to get stuff done.

need eastside Auto transmission (or decent regular mechanic) to do some auto box work on the gloria. fix minor leak, replace small gasket, swap oil and see if it fixes sluggish shifts. greg?

Edit: booked in at Knox Automatics.

Knox is good for east side, they just don't like the 34 because.... I don't know? For servicing and general stuff I'm sure the'll do it just fine. Whether it will fix things is a different story.

Asking for a custom transmission that holds 500rwkw different story again!
I got mine done by DTM Autos out Westside, as in Geelong. Would also recommend for general auto stuff but yeah.. Geelong is not within what most people consider "acceptable travel".

I didn't, mine is a PCS2000 controller/ECU.

Probably has similar features. Though a plug and play solution would be great, though my brain is curious to know how exactly it's plugged and played into an ECU when the pins controlling the auto on a GTT are ... plugged into the Engine ECU...

Mine is wired in, but the truth is that there's only ~10 or so wires that needed to actually be wired in.
Also, WTS.

1 hour ago, emts said:

well what better time to get the fat dead hooker out of your house?

Gonna need a car trailer with upgraded leaf springs.

Gonna need a car trailer with upgraded leaf springs.

Transporting a dead hooker on an open car trailer is a poor decision. You need to use an enclosed one, he didn't mention that in his request and that could come back to bite him hard.

2 minutes ago, TiTAN said:

What time is a good time to question it?

trick question...never ever question it, unless you want a headache

4 minutes ago, TiTAN said:

Transporting a dead hooker on an open car trailer is a poor decision. You need to use an enclosed one, he didn't mention that in his request and that could come back to bite him hard.

Just chuck a car cover over it...or if it was a dude chuck a sail boat cover over.

• Like 1