SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Nope, I think like Dezz I bought them at the worst possible time.. In the last year hasn't hit green, could be worst, could have bought TV2.. 

Boral Limited is where it's at m8

I was gonna wait for this thing in a month and sell, regardless of the outcome I reckon 

Edited by UNR33L

quick question for the finance/housing people here.

how hard is it to get a loan if you have had a bankruptcy?

some friends of Katie finished their insolvency period a couple years ago and are now building a new house.

would not have thought they would have got a loan??

They volunteered to do it as part of a Law Enforcement in Schools training thing, I guess the best way to stop people getting pepper sprayed in real life is make them see how much they hate pepper spray :P

The look of regret on their faces is immediate :D

That shit would suck

I remember years ago at Baysy maccas a fight breaking out and the cops unloading spray everywhere inside. Everyone had evacuated including staff but a mate and I were half way through meals so decided to stay and finish...few minutes later our eyes started to water. Kid who copped the brunt of it was reacting much the same way as them^

The SSD dock I bought came.. Got the SSD in there and plugged it into my old laptop...recognised it straight away, but its only showing up in the devices in the system tray, not as a hard drive in file explorer... Am I missing something? It says 'usb mass storage device' like I'd expect, but can't actually access it as a drive...

Open "Computer Management" and go to the Storage -> Disk Management section.

See if the drive appears there with the correct size, etc.

Whatever you do, don't Initialize Disk or Format it if requested to do so by this page.

11 hours ago, emts said:

quick question for the finance/housing people here.

how hard is it to get a loan if you have had a bankruptcy?

some friends of Katie finished their insolvency period a couple years ago and are now building a new house.

would not have thought they would have got a loan??

I think your credit rating gets defaulted for like 5-10years? But that certainly doesn't stop people from getting loans during that period.... if you know what I mean. 

2 minutes ago, Down_Shift said:

I think your credit rating gets defaulted for like 5-10years? But that certainly doesn't stop people from getting loans during that period.... if you know what I mean. 

I'm just trying to work out how they get offered 400Kish on low income with a bankrupcy

thought loans were getting harder not easier.