SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

has anyone here owned an fg xr6 turbo?

which ones the model to get? besides series 2, i noticed some series ones have the colour screen and shit.

7 minutes ago, Mohsen said:

has anyone here owned an fg xr6 turbo?

which ones the model to get? besides series 2, i noticed some series ones have the colour screen and shit.

series 2 = 2012 onward, main difference is touch screen standard (colour) and different front headlights / front bar.

Series 1 = 2009-2011 can get colour non touch screen, or green screen which looks shit.

Other than that it's all in the options, leather, reverse camera etc. I wouldn't worry about series 1 or 2 more about what options they have & a tidy one. 

Edited by UNR33L

So i ripped out the 1950's wardrobe in the master bedroom over the weekend. $1000 to anyone that correctly guesses what i found in there... (not inc shitty little coins, beer bottle tops, clothing tags etc)

A dead animal

1 hour ago, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

So i ripped out the 1950's wardrobe in the master bedroom over the weekend. $1000 to anyone that correctly guesses what i found in there... (not inc shitty little coins, beer bottle tops, clothing tags etc)

Rimon?

Speaking of Cassie, have you guys seen all the new reports coming out about how innocent and sweet she is?

Especially that she was working at a brothel in Sydney a few months back, and telling everyone there her mother was really sick in hospital, and then that she'd died and asked her 'colleagues' for money to cover the funeral costs? Then moved to work to another brother, and did the same scam to get another few grand out of the girls...

Looks like that poor girl isn't coming back from Colombia after all... :/

Hamish, what was in the closet? Don't leave me hanging like an official DJ Nexus hoodie...

Lol that Cassie thing such a load of crap, she knew exactly what she was doing, man up and admit it to try and reduce sentence. 

If you're getting paid well in cash by a 'cleaning company' you know nothign about to go to Colombia.. you gonna have a bad time. 
Lets not forget the police were all over it from the moment she walked in the country. 

Edited by UNR33L

Yeah the moment it came out the cops were tipped off before she even bought a ticket I went and got the popcorn.

has not let me down.

still more to come is my guess. "Fiance" seems to be in the drug trade already.

more popcorn is going to be needed