SAU Community

SAU Update discussion thread - log your issues here!

On 8/2/2016 at 10:04 PM, PranK said:
On 8/1/2016 at 0:34 PM, GTofuS-T said:

Unable to send PM's as a copy to multiple users

Is this a functional limitation or a bug? 

I guess it's a functional limitation, was available before the update, now it's not.

1 hour ago, renchamp said:

I get the error 2S129/4 The member is not awaiting validation. When i try to login from a pc.

Try again?

48 minutes ago, GTofuS-T said:

I guess it's a functional limitation, was available before the update, now it's not.

Can you just add lots of members in the 'To' field? 

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 11.08.44 AM.png

• Like 1

Hey prank, when on the mobile site (not the app) the adverts at the top span way wider than the screen.

It's a PITA as when you go to flick down while reading the screen goes sideways.

Also when you click the button to see the menu pop up for notifications etc. Because the screen is so wide from the advert, you need to scroll sideways.

I thought it was going to be just the new numberplate advert. But now another one is doing the same.

52 minutes ago, MBS206 said:

Hey prank, when on the mobile site (not the app) the adverts at the top span way wider than the screen.

It's a PITA as when you go to flick down while reading the screen goes sideways.

Also when you click the button to see the menu pop up for notifications etc. Because the screen is so wide from the advert, you need to scroll sideways.

I thought it was going to be just the new numberplate advert. But now another one is doing the same.

Can you take a screenshot? Your phone might be getting the wrong ads and that would suck! 

18 hours ago, MBS206 said:

Only other thing is my avatar doesn't seem to be working. I think Luke (from whoretown) has the same issue too.

17 hours ago, JH32 said:

Yeah the majority of avatars seem to be missing or not working

I was wondering about this, I'm seeing the same issue. It's not limited to avatars either, a lot of other images seem to be missing too, including the smiley in Matt's post above.

Hi iam using the SAU android app on a galaxy s6 with android 6.0.1 i started to get this problem when SAU went done on Friday i think. My participated icon tab doesn't show any participation. It says "no topics"

Cheers Mark.

I keep having the Update your email address banner when I login, i have changed my email address, and verified that i am receiving the emails, but I still get the error.

Emails that we send to you are being returned to us. If our emails continue to bounce, we will stop sending emails to you and require you to update your email address.

Hi iam using the SAU android app on a galaxy s6 with android 6.0.1 i started to get this problem when SAU went done on Friday i think. My participated icon tab doesn't show any participation. It says "no topics"

Cheers Mark.

b554133248b0d1c9c8a518150d312e59.jpg

And now i have the same problem with Trending. No topics.

Also i updated my android did not fix
Uninstalled SAU app and reinstall did not fix
Reloged in did not fix.

Hope the info helps.