SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

I still have a set on my C34.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1410856825.591320.jpg

(Now with added rear spoiler)

Yep I think they are quite good looking wheels. I put a spoiler on my car too - the only bit of expenditure that doesn't make the car go faster - because I think it improves the look a lot. I would like to lose the roof rails but can't justify the cost atm.

• Like 1

Not done much to mine recently. But have just acquired a 12" long crack in the windscreen on the lower passenger side.. Then today taking my little boy swimming I parked on a hill (rear down to the left) with not much fuel, car started fine, reversed went up said hill out of the swim center and car cut out, with lack of fuel. Light didnt even flicker on the way up there, but was on nice and bright when I returned.. All the fuel must have moved away from the fuel pump and got me stranded on a hill.

Thinking my coils are on theyre way out also, cars just clocked 170,000km and getting some crazy hesitation under boost around the 3,500 rpm mark.. Going to pop the coils out tomorrow for a closer inspection..

One day I will get around to ordering some coilovers, bigger brakes and some tasty wheels, but for now itll be general maintenance and unwanted repairs :(

Not done much to mine recently. But have just acquired a 12" long crack in the windscreen on the lower passenger side.. Then today taking my little boy swimming I parked on a hill (rear down to the left) with not much fuel, car started fine, reversed went up said hill out of the swim center and car cut out, with lack of fuel. Light didnt even flicker on the way up there, but was on nice and bright when I returned.. All the fuel must have moved away from the fuel pump and got me stranded on a hill.

Thinking my coils are on theyre way out also, cars just clocked 170,000km and getting some crazy hesitation under boost around the 3,500 rpm mark.. Going to pop the coils out tomorrow for a closer inspection..

One day I will get around to ordering some coilovers, bigger brakes and some tasty wheels, but for now itll be general maintenance and unwanted repairs :(

Won't do any harm to give the coils a good clean and maybe insulate them but have you had a new set of plugs lately? And gap them down to 0.8mm

• Like 2

Did a couple of things over the weekend.

Got the tailgate and cargo floor struts re-gassed, $90 for all 4.

Always seemed to be the wife who would get whacked in the head by the tailgate!

Also did the brake cut mod, used a nice subtle missile switch.

post-135423-0-14220100-1411294430_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

what have I don't lately?? Well... had a little leaking issue in number 6. went to change plugs. 6 was seized, snapped the plug below the nut. FML . had pro threads come out who smashed the ceramic and blew it all out then heli coiled it. BUT he managed to get the ceramic from the plug into the exhaust. so when I started it blew through snapping 3 fins off my newly high flowed turbo. the little tail end of the spark plug hung around in the cylinder doing a little dance in on the piston and tickling the head! So now I have a gt3582 going on. the head is at the mech being cleaned up but when they where dismantling the head they cam across the intake cam`s snapped locator pin. so now I'm on the hunt for a standard RB25 neo intake cam! have you got one? na or turbo both the same!

these are from Z33. i've bought complete kit - fronts, rear, center console as it is on pics

here is rear one:

3789aacs-960.jpg

also fitted 19" CE28N with custom paint 9.5+22 fronts with 245-40, rears 10.5+22 with 275-35. Rolled rear guards a bit)

a5e8c0cs-960.jpg

love this rims a lot. finish is custom, bought them in bronze, got mirror polished, then painted centers with acrylic matte.

2ea3bf4s-960.jpg

578dbf4s-960.jpg

wondered if there is no button to "cut" post, showing pics only on demand

• Like 4