SAU Community

Americans And Skylines

wheres the front mount ic gone? i didnt think gtr's had side mounts.............lol

the front mount is still clearly there...

It is very rare to find these Skylines outside of Japan.

obviously never been to sydney :)

The insurance company settled with the owner for $45,000.

ha ha! the owner would be laughing! value of car + original engine + seats + brakes + wheels etc... what a champ!

Edited by DJ984

Wow, that is scary. Someone will end up crying over that car. It looks like it WAS a genuine GTR at some point, based on this pic:

95skyline-36.JPG

But everything that makes a GTR something more than "just" a GTS4 is gone! Someone will see GTR on Ebay, go yes yes yes buy buy buy, then cry cry cry when they realise they have been screwed out of $US18000.

I also can't beleive that the previous owner for $45k for that GTR! That is almost BMW M3 money in America!

baaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaf**khead yanks

" Once in a long while, you come across a real gem."

* Roof needs a new skin, or repair existing roof

* Right quarter panel needs repair

* Right door needs body work. The mirror is missing and the door post is torn. It will need a replacement piece and some welding for repair.

* Both fenders are damaged

* Three of the rims are damaged as shown in the photo. They are in a condition where they could still be rebuilt/refurbished.

* Front bumper has some cracks in the bottom portion (repairable)

* Spoiler has a crack on the left side (repairable)

* Needs a front windshield, the rear and rear quarter glass

* Needs the right side skirt

thats so funny!!! the MPH on the speeedo is a pisser! it looks like it was a GTR the car is a wreck look around the pics heeps of F*cked cars... its clearly a RB20 motor and Single Turbo..

the fan showed isnt there

no air box

no exeleration cable

his taken everything that was worth something.. to bad he didnt see the suspension..

i think the car was rolled. and the compliance on the car was so dodgy.

its been relisted:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4608366161

Edited by DriftSquad

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! wait a minute.... *wipes tear from eye* BAAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Nice! I want one of those RB20 GTR's... where do I get one?? And what the fcuk?? Like he's taken the seats oot and GTS seat in...?? This guy's good... really good...

Im convinced that it was a GTR once apon a time...

Im certain he must have done a swapsy with an r32 cause all the good bits are gone...

(Cut wiring loom) Dont you mean wiring loom is not compatible so they just left it.... LOL

This is a top find Funky

It was one of only a handful Motorex complied GTR's in America, and is worth money to someone as it is federally legal in 50 states. Since Motorex is out of business, skylines are a thing of the past there, so its definately worth it to someone. Considering your average R33 GTR cost $30-45k over there, you could get it fixed up for a similar overall price.

that was priceless. well the bloke figured out what happend and re-listed with some changes to the ad. it has now sold for $15K US.

basically appart from the body damage you would need:

engine, clutch and poissibly gearbox. brakes, repair engine loom, and new seats. that's about it i think. not too bad. BUT the car has been pretty heavily crashed so you'd still be spending money fixing the damage.