SAU Community

Nsw Motorsports Excursion

Snowman

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a chat with a couple of mates over the weekend, i am 80% going to Europe next year :), so i'm giving this a miss to save $$$$ :P.

Have Fun!!

I will be in July :) (hopefully)

If you have an L2S you don't need the wakefield licence so there is $40 saved for those who didn't realise.

I understand you are keeping the creek for the mexicans but I'd love to mix it if you have the room still closer to the day. Also be in for the Wakefield day. 1:12 flat with auto, any GTR's that don't beat it forfeit their cars to me.

Ps, I'll be running quicker than that by the time this rocks around.

Dont worry, i say the non-awd cars go out in the first session. After that no car will go quick, as my think will have dumped oil all over the track :(

EC is not for Mexicans by choice, its the ARDCs call...

People from Syd who feel they have to be mentioned smile.gif

fatz

Dunkan

Abo Bob

N1GTR

Moanie

Liz

Corinne

John

Just noticed that^^^ - hahaha

anyway, we have 9 confirmed for the wakefield day, that makes 30 so there is a possibility of hiring it i guess

Snowman - check the exec thread when you get a chance? cheers mate

BTW - it seems that if you have a CAMS L2S you don't need a Wakefield license. Thats what the Syd boys have told me today - although I had to get one last time so I'm confused.

Hey man nah its right, L2S overrides the wakie licence.

Well when I was there like a few months ago I didnt need to get the wakie licence as I had the L2S.

LOL..on track the Vic guys may be the first accross the line. But at night im betting they will also be the first to bed and the first converting to the Church of Thou Fine Porcelain.

Fatz and Mark are going to fux you up, Lebowski style :O