SAU Community

Nsw Motorsports Excursion

Snowman

Att Benno - when you read this can you speak to Sam and see if he's interested in coming along as well as I don't have any contact details for him.

Cheers.

Also what are the chances of asking Sam where he got his front bar from?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. Friday 10th November - Eastern Creek

Cost - $120

Require - CAMS L2S

Limit: - 30 places (first in best dressed)

Please fill out the following disclaimer before coming to the event.

http://www.eastern-creek-raceway.com/pdf/I..._Disclaimer.pdf

arial_dropshadow_450.jpg

Guys, feel free to download the form, but please do not send to ARDC. PM me for a fax number to send it to and i will compile them all and forward to the ARDC in one go. This will ensure a central point of contact and i will be responsible for ensuring your entry is confirmed. I would rather avoid the situation where individuals are calling them and seeking confirmation of entry.

We are also looking to perhaps get payment before the day so that in the morning all we have to do is check off names and get wrist bands. Anyway, plenty of time to sort out the detial, but for the time being please dont be sending anything direct to the ARDC.

I "may" be interested in going on track depending on what is required. Could someone put up a summary of what is needed in the first post please. Is it an L2S licence and if so costs for it please?

Thanks in advance people :wave:

Ash, ill drop the keys off on the Monday night, just dont stray more then 20mtrs from me, Ok Old Son!

Aussie%20Style%20Esky.jpg

ash if ur taking one of these i'll cruise with you no worries at all :wave:

lol @ long ass straight at wakefield :thumbsup: Holy shiiit... good thing I upgraded my brakes :)

Umm, thats Eastern Creek, and turn 1 is 180-200km/h, so you only have to wah off 40-50kmh/h, its turn 2 thats a worry, and even that is nothing compared to the stops at Calder and Sandown...basically Sydney tracks are easy on brakes :yes:

I "may" be interested in going on track depending on what is required. Could someone put up a summary of what is needed in the first post please. Is it an L2S licence and if so costs for it please?

Thanks in advance people :thumbsup:

*sigh* - why don't you read everything in the first post again.....

Eastern creek looks like lots of fun!!

Wonder whether the car will survive all this before the new engine goes in... mmmmm....

oh, and did I read somewhere that you were contemplating getting rid of all your parts for your big build Troy?? If so, PM me...

:)

*sigh* - why don't you read everything in the first post again.....

*double sighs* I can see that Wakefield offer their own type of licencing so no Cams required and I see an LS2 is required for Eastern Creek. However I dont see where I get an L2S from nor how much as per original post.

Great work Snows & Troy - this is shaping up to look like a fantastic event :)

Hell - even I might venture trackside!

BTW: Alan - once you have a CAMS L2S you need not worry about other forms of annual licence.

Yeh its on the way from Wakefield to Sydney...kind of. Stop at Stanwell Park for a bbq and swim, then drive up the new coast road and through the National Park to outskirts of Sydney southern suburbs. Should be fun :(

image002578.jpg

CD210812.JPG

NOW THATS PLANNING :P

the nasho run is one of my all time favs :O well worth it ;)