SAU Community

Nsw Motorsports Excursion

Snowman

Well I guess i'll have to get my car RWC and join this road trip.

Man, just thinking about the 9 hours drive im my seat :thumbsup:, no stereo, tyre noise, no, insulation, no air/cond.......hmmmmm. :wacko:

Dude for that reason, I will have to hook up a trailer for the both of us before then :yes:

I will be in on this one guys :(

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most interested in a open day at Wakefield, and anything at Eastern. The ARDC have open days in Fridays as well, actually there is one on the 10th Nov

http://www.eastern-creek-raceway.com/calendar.htm#Private Practice Calendar

Brisby - if you read my very first post you will see that this is the Eastern Creek Day we are doing.....

Ok - since this is really taking off I have another question for everyone. How many people want to do the hill climb and how many would rather just do the 2 track days?

The reason being is that obviously the weekend of the 4-5 does have MAS + also that weekend the club has also been looking at doing a seperate Road Trip to the Great Alpine Road in conjunction with the WRX Club.

So instead of driving up on the Saturday and staying 7 nights in NSW we could drive up on the Tuesday and just stay 4 nights. Then if anyone wants to do MAS they can then meet us on the Tuesday - or if anyone wants to play up the hills for a few days then we have a large chunk of the drive to NSW already done come Tuesday.

Or we can just stick to the plan.

Thoughts?