SAU Community

Nsw Motorsports Excursion

Snowman

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bec - Getting sick of Winton!? Take it back! redesigning signs, conversing with the locals, wang bangers - what is there to get sick of! I know what you mean with going to a different track though. :yes:

I would be interested in this and might be able to tie it in with catching up with my Sydney guys from work. Can someone put me under the "groupie" section please.

Great idea Snowy :D

My new employer carts the VIP Petfoods Porsches around in those trailers so I could see if they can collect from Melbourne. How many would we be talking? I think it is the ex MD whose daughter is married to one of the Kelly family (V8's) so he is a keen enthusiast also.

Had a chat to one of the Directors and VIP own the trailer, we simply cart it around so is a no go as our primary business is temperature contolled transport.

Probably best going the TNT route. Doesnt someone off here work for them? :O

:O Great to see lots of interest in heading north to play on the NSW tracks.

I've wanted to visit the creek in a good car for a long time.....I'm with Aaron on this one, go the road trip with a van full of cheater wheels/tyres for the track events.

Might as well drive the cars....isn't that what its all about???

Yep I've been thinking the same thing Benno. Basically last time I towed the car because I new the engine was on its last legs but if the car is fine there is no reason to fork out the extra $$$ for trailers and the extra $$$ needed in fuel (towing costs way more in fuel than just driving).

Doesn't help Ray but for most I reckon we Road trip it for sure.

Put me down as a defintate although I will be here waiting for you guys and will do the Eastern Creek event. Will have other zed bait for you guys to play with and no doubt some of the other GTR's in town and probably GTR JASON who thumps along with his R32 GTR.

Doesn't help Ray but for most I reckon we Road trip it for sure.

Well I guess i'll have to get my car RWC and join this road trip.

Man, just thinking about the 9 hours drive im my seat :thumbsup:, no stereo, tyre noise, no, insulation, no air/cond.......hmmmmm. :wacko:

I drove to Canberra and back... no stereo, on my own and with more rattles than a tin-can hwy collector.

It can be done... you just loose a tiny bit of sanity along the way.

But NOTHING a beer cant fix :thumbsup: