SAU Community

Nsw Motorsports Excursion

Snowman

LOL..on track the Vic guys may be the first accross the line. But at night im betting they will also be the first to bed and the first converting to the Church of Thou Fine Porcelain.

Fatz and Mark are going to fux you up, Lebowski style :O

Not when the doctor is around....

Bris stop trying to talk up these NSW people. You know we go harder on and off track, it's a team wang pre-requisite.

You've converted now anyway. Your one of us. Face it.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the advantages of hiring it? Unless it works out cheaper id rather just attend an open day. The place is usually a ghose town mid week

The benefit is $10 for official timing and its SAU only

Not that it would be busy anyways

Its been decided to NOT do this as you guys have groupies that can do timing with stopwatches

How come you guys have groupies and no one from NSW does :O:laugh:

It seems they were just scamming this mexican then.

Bastards!

Yeah L2S has been confirmed today :laugh:

Fatz and Mark are going to fux you up, Lebowski style :O

I've seen Mark hug the White Lady before, i did in the same night.

So no man is better than the other in my book, and i was disadvantaged before i even started... being ima bout half the size of either of em

• 4 weeks later...

I'm out too. No brakes left after QR on Tuesday, and too much to spend on the car to get it ready for the QLD Super Sprint Series next year. The $1000+ this trip would cost is much better spent on the car. Besides it will probably still be in pieces by then anyway. If the HR30 had sold it would be a different story...

Ok. Time to start finalising everything for this event.

The major thing people will need to do is book their own accommodation. I have sourced the following places.

Wakefield

Is easy - just stay at Wakefield.

Cost $50pp/pn and includes the best breaky in town.

If you are coming to Wakefield you will need to stay here for 2 nights. (Tues 7th and Wed 8th)

I have attached a copy of the Wakefield Accommodation application form. Please fill it out and fax it to:

(02) 4822 2812. My advice is after you have faxed it to call and ensure they recieved your form (they didn't get mine the 1st time I sent it for some reason) call them on (02) 4822 2811.

Eastern Creek

Rather than spending $11ty Billion and staying in Sydney town I have sourced some good accommodation in Emu Plains and Penrith for Eastern Creek. However - if you have friends, family or a deep seeded need to spend time at Kings Cross feel free to source your own accommodation in Sydney.

Emu Plains has the Neapen River Holiday Village with cabins the same as what we stay at in Shepparton. The rates are awesome and they still have well over 20 cabins available that can sleep 5 or 6 people for the nights we are there.

http://www.hvgroup.com.au/HVnepean-river/home/index.html

The room rates are such that for a Park Villa sleeping 5 people it will cost you $23 per night. Shops and a pub are just around the corner as well. You will need to supply your own linen though (But you'll need that for Wakefield anyways). If you are looking at sharing a room and need extra people the best idea is to post up in here.

If staying in a cabin isn't your style I can suggest the Penrith Motor Inn (4.5 stars) just down the road. Details for that are found here:

http://www.penrithmotorinn.com.au/index.htm

It should also be noted another reason for staying in Emu Plains is that Gordon Leven Tyres are found here and can supply / fit / swap all semi comp tyres for us. Gordon is also known to sell regular cheap 2nd hand semi comp tyres should anyone be chasing any for Eastern Creek. So if you are chasing anything in particular it would be best to give them a call beforehand.

GORDON LEVEN TYRE & WHEEL SERVICE

133 Russell St Emu Plains 2750 (02) 4735 4500

FAX (02) 4735 2698

If you are coming on this trip please book your accomodation sooner rather than later as I can't be responsible for people looking for a bed.

Forms and payments for track day use at Wakefield will be done on the day at the venue. There is no need to "book" a spot as such.

For Eastern Creek comers please fill out the disclaimer and fax it to 03 9587 7563 to reserve your spot (1st 30 entries get priority). Again no payment is required until the day at Eastern Creek.

http://www.eastern-creek-raceway.com/pdf/I..._Disclaimer.pdf

Hope to see you all there.

Wakefield_Accom.doc

Not when the doctor is around....

Bris stop trying to talk up these NSW people. You know we go harder on and off track, it's a team wang pre-requisite.

You've converted now anyway. Your one of us. Face it.

Im in with the Vic's and will come down to EC to watch the event.