SAU Community

Money Money Money

WARLORD, do you have any pics of the actuator bracket? it looks like you have the exact same actuator bracket that i had, which isnt the correct bracket, i had to modify mine as it was causing the actuator rod to sit at an extreme angle which could have damaged the diaphram if i had left it the way it was, you will see what im talking about in the thread bellow, i ending up modifying my bracket in the end.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Hk...Ro-t207485.html

Did you buy your turbo kit from JPS-Trading?

Edited by nizmo_freek

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARLORD, do you have any pics of the actuator bracket? it looks like you have the exact same actuator bracket that i had, which isnt the correct bracket, i had to modify mine as it was causing the actuator rod to sit at an extreme angle which could have damaged the diaphram if i had left it the way it was, you will see what im talking about in the thread bellow, i ending up modifying my bracket in the end.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Hk...Ro-t207485.html

Did you buy your turbo kit from JPS-Trading?

yes jps gave me a deal that i could not say no too as they said it was the last one .if you want ill take a photo of the bracket to se if its the same.

new pics

waiting for my injectors to come from jps unfortunately the f@#% up my order.it would of been finished tomorrow .

1.gt-rs

3.hpi front pipe

post-26570-1215432206_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1215432237_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1215432415_thumb.jpg

Edited by WARLORD

new pics

waiting for my injectors to come from jps unfortunately the f@#% up my order.it would of been finished tomorrow .

1.gt-rs

3.hpi front pipe

that 3037 looks horn! i love how for a decent sized turbo it remains conspicuously low mounted.

The HPI pipe looks great too, i am waiting for mine from just jap right now! what front pipe were you running before? is there meant to much gains with these twin pipe hpi units?

also what "cat" are you "de" running :P im also waiting for a JJR type 1 to fill the gap b/w hpi pipe and cat back.

cheers

that 3037 looks horn! i love how for a decent sized turbo it remains conspicuously low mounted.

The HPI pipe looks great too, i am waiting for mine from just jap right now! what front pipe were you running before? is there meant to much gains with these twin pipe hpi units?

also what "cat" are you "de" running :P im also waiting for a JJR type 1 to fill the gap b/w hpi pipe and cat back.

cheers

hi yes it is horn lol,as for the front pipe i had a 3" pipe be for nothing to great,the hpi ones are great so you don't hit speed humps as they do not hang as low as a 3" one.

as for gains it may help spooling but as its larger than a 3" pipe but time will tell once my faking injectors come.

ii have a catco metal cat with the s/s inside the cat .you can get them for about $420 if you look around i think just jap has them for $480

post-26570-1215646493_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1215646512_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1215646533_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1215646555_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1215646582_thumb.jpg

good stuff al nice engine cool engine bay ill like to see the out come when you turn it up.

it will be nice if you could do a comparison with our new set ups like you did with the gt-rs turbos

Well got the car back last Friday and it is awesome. As my mechanic already had a base tune done, from the first build, he tweaked it a little, while bedding it in on the dyno. Car is still in run-in tune, but is making a little more power than the first tune :).

Absolutely loving the instant response of this setup; not even the factory turbo spool up as quickly as this.

post-1811-1216033877_thumb.jpg

post-1811-1216033893_thumb.jpg

Checked out your engine bay on Saturday, the turbo is nice and stealthy, lets hope it can produce the numbers :D

hi blitz we got close but there is something restricting the power we lifted the rpm up to 7450 and it makes power all the way up to the limiter where at 280kw looking for 20 more.

• 1 month later...

well i found the 20 more kw .....now ive got 304 kw at the wheels. thanks to a 3-3.75 hks exhuast and a better tune.

i ran a 12.22 @122.9 m/h with a shit 60 foot of 2.16,till my next run .

next mod on the books is a port and valve job on the head and a ported exhaust manifold.

well i found the 20 more kw .....now ive got 304 kw at the wheels. thanks to a 3-3.75 hks exhuast and a better tune.

i ran a 12.22 @122.9 m/h with a shit 60 foot of 2.16,till my next run .

next mod on the books is a port and valve job on the head and a ported exhaust manifold.

why don't you work on your 60ft before making more power?

with some slicks and a top notch rear end setup it nearly has the power to run a very high 10. If you didn't use MT ET streets go and buy some. Best $600 you will spend. $600 of engine mods will not drop a second of your 1/4 mile time (unless you have an auto and get some nitrous :D)

thanks guys i did get my 60ft to a 1.82 but i ripped a big backfire and shit myself and stopped the run.

as for more power you always need more, its the way you go about getting it which is never going to be the same as the next guy. no matter what you read....

i am running m/t 255 as well

ill share my youtube vid with you all as long as i don't get any $2 fools say dumb remarks .

like"you should'nt drive like that " cos any one how owns a car speeds and if you say you never have than your full of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

go to youtube type in the search bar r33niko to see some vids.

thanks again for the support to some of you dedicated modfiers .............

post-26570-1221277199_thumb.jpg

Edited by WARLORD

just 1 question... before you decided to spend all this money on your car did you consider selling it and buying a GTR?? I only ask as you seem like you want a car that will go very quick in a straight line.....many gtr's with stock turbos run quicker than 12.2 (my previous car 33gtr ran 11.9 @115 with stock turbos and road tires)...i like what you have done with your car but would love to know your rationale behind sticking with the gtst as by the ammount of you cash you have spent you could have bought a gtr comfortably?