SAU Community

East/west Unites - It's Duck Hunting Time!

dezz

hahah next thing you know all be getting an angry mob of excels and automatics or even worse....AUTOMATIC EXCELS!...haha....oh no RCHOO knows where i live now...that guy has spys man

Hahha the automatic was a joke everyone seriously sometimes I wish I had an auto especially in the city or in peak hour traffic but it's an easy cheap shot how can I resist? Same goes for the Excel my first lady gets 500k+ to her tank which is smaller and cheaper to fill in her Mirage would i love that kind of rate and millage HECK YES, but I cant get it cause I need to compensate for something and get a skyline :P as one of my good friends seems to think, but we got skylines...OH WELL haha and is that what it takes to get you to talk on these forums? Is to insult your car? I think this is the first time i've seen you post anywhere! haha

PS. If i ever become too much/more of a dick don't hesitate to tell me off sometimes I get carried away and need to be slapped back in his place

Dick! kidding

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i left too meet up with some friends in crown, i got bored standing around anyway, i went on 2 SAU west meets that week aswell lol..so kinda got over it..

thats cos you didnt have the "chocolate rain" posse..... :)

^^ Pity you cant drive all 3 of them with a Auto license :D

LOL!

Ah well Lauzilla, you just gonna have to wait a year or 2.

Or you can just take your R32 for a quick blast down the freeway on the way to your place.

thats cos you didnt have the "chocolate rain" posse..... :)

What is this "Chocolate Rain" Posse you speak of... LOL!

LOL!

Ah well Lauzilla, you just gonna have to wait a year or 2.

Or you can just take your R32 for a quick blast down the freeway on the way to your place.

What is this "Chocolate Rain" Posse you speak of... LOL!