SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

We didnt up the boost as the current exhaust is a restriction so more boost currently doesnt = more power. Im really just after more mid range

I wonder what a atr43 g3 sat with a .64 t3 rear would be like on a sr20 then..

Cheers

Darren

There is an custom version made for SR running in .64 rear housing. I'm in the process of engineering an ceramic ball bearing chra to suit an short T2x shaft and bearing housing, which also means all the TD06 can be converted using the same ball bearing assembly to improve throttle response. I'm considering of doing one more round of SR20det development with a stock standard motor, hunting for the right car at current stage also.

Even there is no VCT I should still can engineer an ceramic BB turbo to reach 200rwkws @ 4000RPM that makes over 340rwkws on E85 fuel. Below is result from Jason's 1JZ None VVTI engine running inside a R31 wagon. car made 340rwkws on 23psi externally gated, 200kws @ 4000RPM:

jason340rwkws.jpg

Video taken from last week Calder raceway. Chasing Manuel's yellow R33 GTST, Excellent battle footage of ATR43 G3SAT 1J VS SS2 RB. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Aww damn, be interesting how it goes then when I bolt it up. Got it quite cheap. If it doesn't make any decent power then I'll save up again for a different turbo set up from the hyper gear range

Rear wheel looks like standard size.

Gap between wheel and iwg flap is huge

But the gap between the dump flange and wheel looks smaller than stabdard. Believe Taos are flush

But the gap between the dump flange and wheel looks smaller than stabdard. Believe Taos are flush

Rear wheel is defs bigger than standard wheel, look at adms15 rear wheel in his standard turbo against the post I did. Defs a difference.

I have found out who the did the hi flow and as it turns out it's been done by gcg

Rear wheel is defs bigger than standard wheel, look at adms15 rear wheel in his standard turbo against the post I did. Defs a difference.

I have found out who the did the hi flow and as it turns out it's been done by gcg

Let us know how you go

Got the same turbo by the looks of it

SS2 or the new G3SAT will do it.. I make about 240kW at 4k and near 7k it's at 370kW

What one do you have ? U got a dyno sheet posted up ?

What one do you have ? U got a dyno sheet posted up ?

I thought you said you went through the dyno thread and this thread, didn't look hard enough eh? LOL :)

here:

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/261613-hypergear-hiflow-service-continued/page-583#entry7731137

and

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/55845-rb25-turbo-upgrade-all-dyno-results/page-54#entry7731169

Oh yez.. plus a video haha:

• Like 3