SAU Community

Site Hard To Load ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes my internet is Farkin fast normally but this is the only site that struggles to load . bummer

Yep count me in on this unfortunately. Very very slow to load makes me :down:

Hey All,

The move to Australian servers will be happening shortly, but in the meantime can you tell me if these problems occur at a regular time? Or is it just all over the place? Also, for how long has this been happening?

Thanks guys!

it happens at random times for me. the site is working fine, and then i'll open a thread or two or three, and bam, nothing, the pages just sit there. sometimes they'll load after a minute or two, other times they'll 404. in the meantime i'm browsing other sites without issue.

it happens in spurts. so maybe a few minutes later, it's back to normal.

it happens at random times for me. the site is working fine, and then i'll open a thread or two or three, and bam, nothing, the pages just sit there. sometimes they'll load after a minute or two, other times they'll 404. in the meantime i'm browsing other sites without issue.

this. i tend to browse after about 5pm EST if that helps. happens exactly as munky says

yup....this happens to me to....and at random.....and quite offen lately. :P