SAU Community

Sau Vs Wrx Club Drag Day @ Heathcote - Sat 3 July

Bec

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we pay? Send the money to SAUVic, or cash on the day?

At the moment I'm pretty sure I can come, I'm working that day but there's plenty of time to organise time off.

I have 2 mates (a tt zed and a gtr) who are interested but aren't members. Can they sign up for SAU-Vic on the day and race too? Or does this need to be done at least 2-3 weeks before?

i cant wait for this... first day at the strip

I have the power for low 11's... stiff coilovers... and the driver ability of about 16's lol

soooooooooooooo 13's? :ninja:

11s! Yeah maybe with slicks...youll have fun getting it off the line with the stiff coilies. Drop the stockers in there.

Having said that I have soo much work ahead of me converting my car into a drag car...:S...but it will be fun!

Think I did about 30 or more km's during the day. The arvo was fun as Paul said as not many people kept running.

I'll be taking the bike there again so if anybody else want a bike/s towed up there let us know. My fingers just about dropped off riding up there last time and then saw Daz with his on a trailer :P

Fun day out!

11s! Yeah maybe with slicks...youll have fun getting it off the line with the stiff coilies. Drop the stockers in there.

Having said that I have soo much work ahead of me converting my car into a drag car...:S...but it will be fun!

320rwkw @ 1350kg is easy 11 territory... but not with my suspension and definately not with me doing my first day @ the strip!

im talking easy 11's if i had drag suspension and say 2rismo was driving :P

pfft i was running 12.9's @ 109mph with the kidney jabbing hard suspension haha, coming back down return lane was so so painful

Practice makes perfect - and given we've the track to ourselves... plenty practive to be had :P

I will probably come to this, It will be my 1st time at the strip too. Everyone can watch me smoke the crap out of my clutch :S good times ... good times.

Exedy cushion button ftw :P

will be there. not sure if i wanan run the chaser yet

Two long words...DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I will probably come to this, It will be my 1st time at the strip too. Everyone can watch me smoke the crap out of my clutch :S good times ... good times.

meh least there stronger than the evo's clutches haha :)

i think i fit in that category. we can have a NA challenge again

Hands up all P plate legal cars!

We can have our own little competition whilst the turbo boys sAfrican American at us.